Nike PG 2

Any 1 cook?
upload_2018-12-7_19-33-42.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-7_19-27-17.png
    upload_2018-12-7_19-27-17.png
    245.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
As far sizing goes they are a little snug when u first put on. I suggest loosening the strap. Once I walked around a bit they felt fine. I went a half size up.

Footlocker is the worst ****ing company! I waited on the phone for 30 minutes and then I got somebody. I told her my order# for 10 minutes. She really never saw my order...in 10 minutes. I could not hold back and yelled at the *****. She put me back on hold. I can not believe these people. Who does business like this? You can't even get an order # right in 10 minutes? **** these people! I am not spending my whole Friday night waiting for a woman to speak English or find my order # when I have repeated it 50 x. I am done with Footlocker.

Are you getting the Concords from Footlocker tomorrow?

Just received mine from stockx . There dope. Only problem is like what the other guy said being tight on the top of the foot. Like right where the strap is.

Will they stretch out? I’m on the fence keeping them or not.
Yes. They will definitely stretch out. Mine were snug in the same area. I wore mine yesterday for 3-4 hours and the first hour or so I could feel the pressure on my foot by the strap. After that hour they stretched enough to were they were comfortable and no pressure on the foot.

I Must have manifested these releasing cuzz I was in here like they needa release those pe’s bad..haha but seriously I’m glad these gonna drop I like them better than P.S
0C8E83F8-8B6F-4D0C-B03A-FD58448E7762.png

I hope that means they’re doing Christmas kicks again
We’d know by now if they were so I doubt it. Also now that people can wear what they want it throws all that out the window. All star and Xmas games used to be the only games they were allowed to wear what they wanted

We’d know by now if they were so I doubt it. Also now that people can wear what they want it throws all that out the window. All star and Xmas games used to be the only games they were allowed to wear what they wanted

I’m not so sure. Nike can control what’s leaked when they really want to (see Jordan 33). I personally think this could be an Xmas day shoe (for reference i have no proof just my hunch) that given the release time frame and big NBA game day, the release they could be joined with Xmas day uni’s (again just my hunch) and get people really into the jerseys/kicks. Maybe just a little nostalgic on my part and could totally be wrong but I’m hopeful I’m not lol.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom