Nike PG 2

Finally able to double up on the Academy PG2s.
42221375-6CB3-4580-991D-D55965ED1513.jpeg

Well, after talking and arguing with Footlocker for a few weeks, I am going to send these back. They have been rude *******s every time I have talked to them! I am just going to return the defective shoes and buy something else from another company. I will never make another purchase from them again.

I told them that I would keep the shoes, because I like them, but since they don't light up, that I would like a discount code off a future purchase or something. They weren't having that. I am sick of trying to play lets make a deal, they can have these Playstations back. They are just going to sell them again on a restock to someone else because they know they can. I hate companies who treat people like this!

Well, after talking and arguing with Footlocker for a few weeks, I am going to send these back. They have been rude *******s every time I have talked to them! I am just going to return the defective shoes and buy something else from another company. I will never make another purchase from them again.

I told them that I would keep the shoes, because I like them, but since they don't light up, that I would like a discount code off a future purchase or something. They weren't having that. I am sick of trying to play lets make a deal, they can have these Playstations back. They are just going to sell them again on a restock to someone else because they know they can. I hate companies who treat people like this!

Sounds like how their negotiations go on 2K19 lol. But in all seriousness, I’m good on buying from them going forward unless I absolutely have no choice. Their online release and reservation process is a joke.

Sorry that you got a bad pair fam. I did hear there were some defective pairs. They should have just put those to the side and not shipped them out

Sorry that you got a bad pair fam. I did hear there were some defective pairs. They should have just put those to the side and not shipped them out
I understand that in production things will happen, that is just a part of it. It is Footlocker basically saying that they don't care and if you don't like the shoes, send them back. They can't give me a partial refund, fine, but they need to make it up to customers who paid full retail and got a defective product. I also talked to Nike and they told me to talk to Footlocker. I am sick of talking with these people and their arrogant employees. I think I might share my DM screen shots on Twitter just to be an *******. They like to act like they care when you blast them online until you get into the DMs. That is when they show they were trying to cover the company reputation and don't really care about anything.

idea only how about pg 2.5 like a what the shoe but all PlayStation colors combined on one shoe.
Peace and Blessings
World
THATERA

Back
Top Bottom