Nike PG 2

Luka wearing these Gohan customs today

DulUgcCXQAAATOa.jpg

Yeah a fire *** nasa collab is not gonna be for a take down model. Makes no sense.

Kyrie had his non released toy story (straight flames and shame they never saw a wide release) takedown collaboration. So I think it’s possible. And I’m hopeful, based on what’s been showed, these fall in the same category.

JS”

Kyrie had his non released toy story (straight flames and shame they never saw a wide release) takedown collaboration. So I think it’s possible. And I’m hopeful, based on what’s been showed, these fall in the same category.

JS”

I totally forgot about those. I stand corrected. I hope these NASA joints release whatever they are... the cheaper retail tag the better :lol:

So i see the blue playstation now going to be released, what ever happen to the white pair??...are they suppose to be released at all?

I totally forgot about those. I stand corrected. I hope these NASA joints release whatever they are... the cheaper retail tag the better :lol:

No worries! I don’t wanna pass judgment on the new model as I can’t really get a good sense but from what I do see I’m not totally blown away which is what I was hopeful for on the 3.

JS”

Still not following. They never had a bright blue console. It's based around a controller?

That's a reach.

71u1pGuZjLL._SX679_.jpg

this was a special edition released for the 500mil mark
maxresdefault.jpg

this was a special "debug" psx
10x08189ub234tewfja.jpg

Gran Turismo PS3
cech4000baz_ol_ds3.jpg

PS3 Slim blue(shown) and red editions
maxresdefault.jpg

Automobile Color Collection Euro only(666 made) PS2

point is there are a lot of blue playstations, tbh there are a lot of white, grey, black and red playstation variants......

Back
Top Bottom