Nike PG 2

0BAB147E-2EE0-4B2B-B8BE-D32D2A082DE0.png

Anyone should be able to cop.
Good to see Nike actually making these widely available.

Why bc full size run? Posted pic when the ticker still hasn’t expired lol

8B24E4D2-630A-4BC9-8E20-020021902242.png

Per usual. And footlockers site just sucks. Nice kicks came up already sold out of half the sizes. L.

I’m glad both logos light up very well on the blues , the greys had the PlayStation logo not light up well at all

I’m glad both logos light up very well on the blues , the greys had the PlayStation logo not light up well at all

So it seems like we weren't the only ones. The pair my son got for Xmas had the same thing. He actually asked me if maybe the light was installed backwards on the PS logo.

Galleria Houston said they only had a sz 14 abd 11 or some ******** like that. After he was telling somebody else they were reserved! Foot locker employees are the worst

Galleria Houston said they only had a sz 14 abd 11 or some bull**** like that. After he was telling somebody else they were reserved! Foot locker employees are the worst
The guy is lying. I was there to pick up the gold/black Lebron 3 last week and he was like we don’t have size 10, didn’t take his word for it. So I asked another person and they got my size 10.

Try memorial mall they have a hoh in that mall.

The guy is lying. I was there to pick up the gold/black Lebron 3 last week and he was like we don’t have size 10, didn’t take his word for it. So I asked another person and they got my size 10.

They only droppped at the Galleria

Hit on a pair for my brother. Gonna see maybe he likes these more than the gray he got for Xmas. Hoping the luck continues for the kyrie concepts for myself and didn’t run out on these.

Memerial didn’t get them. They said they opened at 8 am too! Maybe he said sz 14 abd 10 but asked 2 of them! Exactly why I don’t go to foot stores anymore! Shade balls

Back
Top Bottom