Nike PG 2

Memerial didn’t get them. They said they opened at 8 am too! Maybe he said sz 14 abd 10 but asked 2 of them! Exactly why I don’t go to foot stores anymore! Shade balls
Smh. Im the same way. Certain footlocker locations have some slime ball employees.
Rarely buy from footlocker too, they never have good deals on sale both in-store and online. IMO.

Have you tried this footlocker near i45?

C148F7DE-39AE-491C-8415-513064FD93FE.png

Good luck though.

Smh. Im the same way. Certain footlocker locations have some slime ball employees.
Rarely buy from footlocker too, they never have good deals on sale both in-store and online. IMO.

Have you tried this footlocker near i45?

C148F7DE-39AE-491C-8415-513064FD93FE.png

Good luck though.

Naw that’s too far for me lol. I’m in sugar land and just bit the bullet on stockx! Thanks for the help though home skillet

I went ahead and got a pair yesterday for 137 plus shipping off stockx because I knew I would not win the SNKRS draw. Like I said earlier I am 0/40 on the SNKRS draws

I went ahead and got a pair yesterday for 137 plus shipping off stockx because I knew I would not win the SNKRS draw. Like I said earlier I am 0/40 on the SNKRS draws

Seller ship yet? These bums will not send if the price goes up and up! Just a FYI, happened on the original PlayStations for me

The manager there has been shady since I first him him in 2009 working at a different store. No reason to think he wasn’t like that before I met him and I doubt he’s changed. That store is kind of untouchable....it just does too much business and the district manager doesn’t seem to care.

Able to cop my size at Hollywood highland HOH. :smile:

Glendale HOH said they opened at 8am too n most sizes sold prior to 10am, n the manager refused to check other stores ‘they are selling fast no need to check’

BS, glad I got my pair :smile:

The house Of hoops I went to “opened early” too we showed up and a guy left with 4 pairs. I ended up getting a 12 for me and an 11 for someone else. Friends got 12 and 14

Back
Top Bottom