Nike PG 2

The fact that the NASA pair looks "meh" speaks volumes about the new silhouette.

Personally I think the 2.5 was a waste. The wings felt better and worked better than the strap. The shoes are already snug enough.

A58F9BBF-817D-4B1E-A8CE-C0EDD0E891CE.jpeg

The fact that the NASA pair looks "meh" speaks volumes about the new silhouette.

Personally I think the 2.5 was a waste. The wings felt better and worked better than the strap. The shoes are already snug enough.
this

saw a pair of the 3s in solid colors, looked like a knock off for some reason. the strap on the pg was never that functional, even on the 1s. i had a pair of the grey 1s and after 6-7 sessions, the toebox was loose enough that no matter how tight you pull on the strap it's just not even the strap my foot down to notice a difference. i also agree that the butterfly things as part of the lacing system makes a huge difference, at least to me. the 2.5 looks better with straps imho, but i think it will perform just the same without them.

So I bought a white pair of playstation on the 5 from Stockx but the seller did not ship them. The prices have dipped a little in my size. Can I just ask for a refund and order another pair or will they try and just replace them for the same price?

So I bought a white pair of playstation on the 5 from Stockx but the seller did not ship them. The prices have dipped a little in my size. Can I just ask for a refund and order another pair or will they try and just replace them for the same price?
Had the same thing happen to me. I’m a size 13 and paid 180$ shipped. Seller never mailed them out. So I emailed SX on the 4 business and asked what the deal was. The came back with “ there was an issue with the seller and he won’t be shipping the shoes. We can do 2 things, 1 refund immediately or 2 set you up with a new seller at no cost to you.” Now the price for mine went up by 45 to 50 dollars at this point so I responded I want the shoes. At which point they sent me a confirmation of the new pair. No extra money on my end. They will refund you I would think so you can just re buy. Or they might just get you a new seller. Sorry for the long response but just wanted to give you my situation in full.

I think they were inspired by some Oklahoma City film festival or something like that.
Regardless they look fire

Back
Top Bottom