Nike Sabrina 2

Conductors again today

1717988029976.png

Lil over 2 weeks to release. Guess we're not getting NBY this time. There's no hint of it. I'd love if that changed.
This page as updated last tuesday:

1717988367644.png

therealest1 therealest1

Curious if these fit the same as the 1s, which ran a half size long for my foot. Didn’t care for the debut/launch colorway but it’s growing on me and I’d cop if my buddy can hook it up with his swoosh disco.

Curious if these fit the same as the 1s, which ran a half size long for my foot. Didn’t care for the debut/launch colorway but it’s growing on me and I’d cop if my buddy can hook it up with his swoosh disco.
The ionics or the sparks. Cuz I know for sure ionics def were gone within a week of the release back in September.

I also feel these will run like kobe 5s. So that'll be .5 up for me from the S1s

The ionics or the sparks. Cuz I know for sure ionics def were gone within a week of the release back in September.

I also feel these will run like kobe 5s. So that'll be .5 up for me from the S1s
My b, I was talking about the debut color way of the 2s.

Those are fire. The two non-anonymous reviewers that have done reviews of these said they have more room than the 1s, so I'll take those opinions. But now that I say that, I will say that some folks couldn't fit the 1st and found those narrow.

I think it comes down to foot shape. The 1s were great for me. 2s probably will be too.
With Nike it's about finding an athlete's shoes that work for you.
KDs are narrow.
Kyries were said to be narrow but those (especially the 6) fit my foot great.
Russ's Why Nots & One Takes were all TTS for me, but I can't even get my foot in some other shoes like KDs (almost every model).
The last 3 or 4 Jordan models since the 34s are narrow for me. (I have a pair of 35s rotting in my closet)
Zion 2s...can't even get my foot in em.
I never tried the early PGs that were said to be super narrow, but the 6s were good for me.
Freak 1s and 2s were great for me.
LeBrons are usually great for me, just heavy af, but the 20s were a no-go because they aren't narrow per se, but they're tight in the midfoot, to the point of causing pain.

So to me with Nike, it's about finding an athlete whose shoes are compatible with your feet, whether you like that athlete or not. But that colorway is fire. Can't wait to try these s2s out.

Those are fire. The two non-anonymous reviewers that have done reviews of these said they have more room than the 1s, so I'll take those opinions. But now that I say that, I will say that some folks couldn't fit the 1st and found those narrow.

I think it comes down to foot shape. The 1s were great for me. 2s probably will be too.
With Nike it's about finding an athlete's shoes that work for you.
KDs are narrow.
Kyries were said to be narrow but those (especially the 6) fit my foot great.
Russ's Why Nots & One Takes were all TTS for me, but I can't even get my foot in some other shoes like KDs (almost every model).
The last 3 or 4 Jordan models since the 34s are narrow for me. (I have a pair of 35s rotting in my closet)
Zion 2s...can't even get my foot in em.
I never tried the early PGs that were said to be super narrow, but the 6s were good for me.
Freak 1s and 2s were great for me.
LeBrons are usually great for me, just heavy af, but the 20s were a no-go because they aren't narrow per se, but they're tight in the midfoot, to the point of causing pain.

So to me with Nike, it's about finding an athlete whose shoes are compatible with your feet, whether you like that athlete or not. But that colorway is fire. Can't wait to try these s2s out.
You my friend... have tasted the waters of plenty shoes lol

If it ain't Kobes... it was S1s. Would've tried GT Cut 1s but those were unattainable

I’m looking forward to trying these out. I’m still disappointed we have to wait until the end of this month to get the first colorway. I hope the cave purples are an easy pickup.

Same. I was going to to get my meniscus repaired at the end of August and was looking forward to at least getting in some final hooping with these until then:lol:

Back
Top Bottom