Nike Sabrina 2

I appreciate the advice, bro. I’ll take it easy and just stack up on some of the upcoming CW’s during rehab:lol:
You can always do some form shooting in the interim to stay connected to the game and get the shot on point while getting back to being game ready

Same. I was going to to get my meniscus repaired at the end of August and was looking forward to at least getting in some final hooping with these until then:lol:
What kind of symptoms did you find yourself having that determined you have a torn meniscus? Just asking, because a PT friend of mine told me after examining my knee that I could also have one *sigh*

I already have my other meniscus removed like 20 years ago, but I can't really say much of the symptoms back then since I tore it playing basketball and less than 24 hours later it was already removed and I was home recovering.

If you don't want to flood this thread, feel free to hit me up with an PM sir :smile:

Can I ask why they suggested to remove your meniscus?
My injury happened in year 2001 and I think back then this was an basic operation that they remove it rather than try to repair it.

Also my meniscus was in (if I remember correctly) in six different pieces so they decided that it would cause more problems if they left those pieces inside rather than removing them entirely.

I can say I have been pretty pleased with the result, as I don't have any complications or pain (besides that annoying crackling sound when kneeling) on my knee, only problems I have these days is on my non-surgigally repaired knee which still has some meniscus left.

These got posted on the last page, but with the other colorways that we have seen and with these debuting next Tuesday, it makes me wonder which elements will be NBY if we get that option.

Sole
Tongue & Toe Box have all been the same color on the models she's worn, IIRC.
Heel embroidery
Main swoosh
Inside swoosh (does this match the tongue?)
Main laces panel
Heelpiece+medial instep color
Shoelaces
Sole swoosh?

That feels like it's enough for NBY. I hope we get it. Maybe in between the Court Visions and the Conductors? Like July 8th or 9th? Because at that point it will still get sales because even with an order, you're not getting those for 3 weeks. Getting more amped for this release

My injury happened in year 2001 and I think back then this was an basic operation that they remove it rather than try to repair it.

Also my meniscus was in (if I remember correctly) in six different pieces so they decided that it would cause more problems if they left those pieces inside rather than removing them entirely.

I can say I have been pretty pleased with the result, as I don't have any complications or pain (besides that annoying crackling sound when kneeling) on my knee, only problems I have these days is on my non-surgigally repaired knee which still has some meniscus left.
I had a similar situatuon (not torn in 6 pieces though). I was given the option to have it repaired, removed or just intense rehab and let it dissolve in the interstitial fluid. I chose the less invasive approach which didn't require going under. The worst part of my decision now is that the arthritic soreness is a mutha**** when the weather changes.

Last edited:
1718578997791.png

First color is on FTL calendar and JD has youth 6/28. Aiming to use status cash hopefully in store on 6/25 if anyone has confirmed these are coming out there?

What kind of symptoms did you find yourself having that determined you have a torn meniscus? Just asking, because a PT friend of mine told me after examining my knee that I could also have one *sigh*

I already have my other meniscus removed like 20 years ago, but I can't really say much of the symptoms back then since I tore it playing basketball and less than 24 hours later it was already removed and I was home recovering.

If you don't want to flood this thread, feel free to hit me up with an PM sir :smile:

I got an MRI that showed it's completely ripped off the root:lol:

Honestly though, I only own manual cars so the 8-10 month recovery isn't in the cards for me anytime soon, so I just went ahead and got a cortisone shot yesterday morning. I'm just gonna limit playing from 4 times a week to only twice and then re put a focus on my diet to drop some pounds. I know from experience the knee doesn't feel too bad when I'm sub-190lbs and I'm about ~15lbs over that currently.

But yeah, one week until these hit and I'm genuinely excited. It's been awhile since I've felt like these over bball kicks. Maybe since the last PG's?

Back
Top Bottom