Nike PG 2

Unless you're 280 pounds and strong as a linebacker, I think you'll be alright in some PGs.

You guys might be right...

MANUSHO1_medium.jpg

manu-shoe.jpg

Aaron-Gordon-2.jpg

Zion's been basketball all season Kyrie's and PG's and the shoes didn't blowout.

My point is it happens, and yours?
You don't have to worry about because chances are you're not that athletic but it happens to la fitness cats too.

Somebody insinuated that these shoes were somehow set up to blow out. Just wanted to ask your thoughts on it. Is that even possible?

Screenshot_20190221-024610_Instagram.jpg

I mean call me crazy, but put a 280 lb super athlete in a $110 budget mesh shoe and I kind of expect it to look like a bomb went off with all that force. It also shows that the phylon (EVA) was likely lacking in rubber content, probably brittle.

Oh, and 2>2.5 :lol:

I mean call me crazy, but put a 280 lb super athlete in a $110 budget mesh shoe and I kind of expect it to look like a bomb went off with all that force. It also shows that the phylon (EVA) was likely lacking in rubber content, probably brittle.

Oh, and 2>2.5 :lol:
That first part! Can’t imagine the beating these take especially if he ain’t getting a new pair every night

Somebody insinuated that these shoes were somehow set up to blow out. Just wanted to ask your thoughts on it. Is that even possible?
Screenshot_20190221-024610_Instagram.jpg

Yep, lebron was at game, he used his decoy cellphone as the trigger device to detonate the shoes to explode.

He was working with nikelab to get everything right. Borrowed a few engineeres that worked on the adabt bb and retro fitted the pg2.5 with micron dynamite.

61CBCCE9-8E75-40AD-849D-6D09977FA996.jpeg

Lebron making sure he has the best prospect ever going into the nba.

You don't have to worry about because chances are you're not that athletic but it happens to la fitness cats too.

Judging by all the eyes and media frenzy around Zion, it's safe to say that there aren't many athletes in life that are as athletic as him. So your astute assumption would be correct.

Funny jokes and good sarcasm can come from strangest of places, hopefully at some point one of those will come from you. I really doubt it though.

Maybe he wore them more than once, actually played in them instead of looking at them contemplating whether or not he could resell them or not....

He’ll be fine. Ninjas blow out sneakers everyday B.

I wouldn't even blame this on Nike. Zion was playing in a pair of shoes his big a** had no business being in. The PG's weren't built for a player of his size. He should be playing in Brons.

Oh something with air max tech. Like the new Air Force max.

But then again he obviously likes to go light. I thought Nike had a challenge balance lightweight and sturdy with Bron. If he goes with Nike they’ll def be challenged.

That’s crazy but it’s a big boy putting a lot of torque on some shoes meant for smaller players.

Oh something with air max tech. Like the new Air Force max.

But then again he obviously likes to go light. I thought Nike had a challenge balance lightweight and sturdy with Bron. If he goes with Nike they’ll def be challenged.

He needs go with timberland, about time cats out there on the court crushing it in field boots with modified outsole traction for basketball.

Back
Top Bottom