Nike PG 2

Oh something with air max tech. Like the new Air Force max.

But then again he obviously likes to go light. I thought Nike had a challenge balance lightweight and sturdy with Bron. If he goes with Nike they’ll def be challenged.

Exactly, I'm sure that wasn't his first time playing in those shoes but after all the two a day practices, games, with the type of impact and force he put on them. I'm not surprised it happened, doesn't mean it should but a broken in $110 dollar performance basketball shoe designed for a finesse player who weighs less than 230 lbs VS Zion who is the exact opposite. Not surprising.

If lebron send him shoes will that be tampering?:nerd:

Only if he attaches a note saying, “See you soon on the Lakers, and here’s the phone number for an agent that I recommend that you have”.

tenor.gif

On another note I just shipped my kyrie 4s back to Nike as the toe box ripped and has a 3” hole

Judging by all the eyes and media frenzy around Zion, it's safe to say that there aren't many athletes in life that are as athletic as him. So your astute assumption would be correct.

Funny jokes and good sarcasm can come from strangest of places, hopefully at some point one of those will come from you. I really doubt it though.
Ok

Last edited:
Went to my local nike outlet and they had the PG 2.5 moon landing colour for 80 dollars canadian.

What a steal lol, they look great. I dont play ball but for casual wear they fresh

"Bring on the posite..."

Attachments

• og-royal-nike-foamposite-one-2017.jpg
    og-royal-nike-foamposite-one-2017.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 8
  • og-royal-nike-foamposite-one-2017.jpg
    og-royal-nike-foamposite-one-2017.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 10
If anyone is to blame is the equipment manager!!! Kid is to big to be putting that type of force on the low cut sneakers

Cheap shoe
Nike dropped the ball
Point blank. All that light foam we put footprints on the moon traction pattern, blah, blah is complete bs.

This is why i dont get geeked out about limited dope colorways. That’s cosmetic. Quality and performance is something your just cant hide easily.

I wouldn't even blame this on Nike. Zion was playing in a pair of shoes his big a** had no business being in. The PG's weren't built for a player of his size. He should be playing in Brons.

this, i was thinking, if he had lebrons signatures or soldiers, not lebron zoom witness, nor lebron ambassadors, he might still be healthy.

Back
Top Bottom