Nike PG 2

i think they dropping zip-codes.

if these are texas galleria mall etc, im just gonna swing by early on the 9th just to see any vultures lurking on the line. if not i'll scoop my size 10 on the 10th and walk on by. i aint about that resell life so yall vultures can have that. Just let me get my size 10.

These are going into my torphy case of kicks.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I’m slow. So I should choose 3 stores on the ftl app even though I can’t get to where they are if I win?

Sorry guys I’m slow. So I should choose 3 stores on the ftl app even though I can’t get to where they are if I win?

giphy.gif

i think they dropping zip-codes.

if these are texas galleria mall etc, im just gonna swing by early on the 9th just to see any vultures lurking on the line. if not i'll scoop my size 10 on the 10th and walk on by. i aint about that resell life so yall vultures can have that. Just let me get my size 10.

These are going into my torphy case of kicks.

You going to have to take a drive to Oklahoma , Texas isn’t getting them

If you win and your pick up location is where you can't make it then don't confirm that you are picking them up so it goes to the next person up or waitlist instead of potential going to an employee or people waiting for unclaimed pairs

First time trying this way for anything. Not expecting to hit. Never have luck with the online ****.

Nice to know that I'm still plat on FTL even though I don't remember buying anything in a while lol.

Back
Top Bottom