Nike PG 2

I mean these are already on stockx for below 600. You’ll pay more for the flight than the shoes.

that's why i said he buggin, unless he going for multiple pairs or getting the special pacakge PS4, the bag, the controllers and the shoe. (which was only handed out friends & family) aint worth the hassle. just chill on snkrs app and pray to God you snag a pair in your size.

I'm looking to cop a pair, but like i said before to keep them in pristine condition im wearing on special bbasketball games, and they are staying in some sort of glass trophy case. I'll just by some regular GR PG2 to beat around.

if i do snag a pair im gonna put them in here

il_570xN.1285719325_doc7.jpg

in my game room, have my guest ohhing and awwing. like what are those in the glass.

Just like Paul George i'm a big Playstaton fan.

If these go over $400 they gonna cost more than a brand new PS4 lol.

Last edited:
I'm 3 hours drive away from LA. If i win you guys think it's worth the 6 hour round trip

probably, you can make fun trip getaway while getting the shoes, and since you going to LA you might luck up some way for the all star event. thats gonna happen idk. Good luck

probably, you can make fun trip getaway while getting the shoes, and since you going to LA you might luck up some way for the all star event. thats gonna happen idk. Good luck
Yeah that's what I thought too. Me and my girl probably gonna go so just thought it probably be a fun trip too

Just tried getting the check-in code at the broadway footlocker store in the city. They wouldn’t give it up smh. Had to use Bluetooth.

that's why i said he buggin, unless he going for multiple pairs or getting the special pacakge PS4, the bag, the controllers and the shoe. (which was only handed out friends & family) aint worth the hassle. just chill on snkrs app and pray to God you snag a pair in your size.

I'm looking to cop a pair, but like i said before to keep them in pristine condition im wearing on special bbasketball games, and they are staying in some sort of glass trophy case. I'll just by some regular GR PG2 to beat around.

if i do snag a pair im gonna put them in here

il_570xN.1285719325_doc7.jpg

in my game room, have my guest ohhing and awwing. like what are those in the glass.

Just like Paul George i'm a big Playstaton fan.

If these go over $400 they gonna cost more than a brand new PS4 lol.

sir, that coors mountain is not blue, therefore it's not cold yet.

I got a 9m head start but I’m too lazy to drive to Hollywood today to get another minute lol

Attachments

• 34AEDFD9-7590-460F-AB03-C290E9EDD0D2.png
    34AEDFD9-7590-460F-AB03-C290E9EDD0D2.png
    867.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
So weird, yesterday I noticed a bunch of places in CA and one in Vegas but now they’re not showing for me. Anyone know why?

I hate the idea of driving 2 hours each way to use my Bluetooth to get a extra minute. But I will if I have to. Eff that, I want the code! My bluetooth coincidentally doesn't work it’s been dropped too many times.

Back
Top Bottom