Nike PG 2

Slowly but surely...I'll bite at 400 if they get there. My size was 1k but is closer to 800 now.
same here maybe as well, but i doubt it. unless their is some weird recall with the shoe or if lights are defective. i can see them selling b-grades at outlets from all those returns. maybe just a guess.

nike-pg-2-all-star-ao1750-001-5.jpg

Im liking the booty

Also lets be real here those aren't the All star games, he PG only made it to all-star by default cause the other homie got injured. Don't fall for the marketing trick by nike these are definitely GR.

Also lets be real here those aren't the All star games, he PG only made it to all-star by default cause the other homie got injured. Don't fall for the marketing trick by nike these are definitely GR.
Actually they did make them before the All Stars were announced. It's just that he was expected to make it at first. It's like the Kyrie 2 All Stars

They are all stars. They were made with the thought he was making the team. If not would of landed at outlets.

Back
Top Bottom