Nike PG 2

"some stores got their pairs late" --------------------LIES, UPON LIES, UPON LIES.
UPS drivers/FedEx drivers knew what was up kick a few boxes to themselves, same as the footlocker employees. So the 50+ expected delivery ended up being 36. (14 pairs good enough for a few people to eat)

let be real here. Ain't know pairs getting their late, dudes had to stage them before hand and cherry pick the sizes they needed for themselves.

Its not what you know, its who you know.

A whole lotta slander you’re throwing with no facts. You think a union ups driver gonna throw away his $30+/hour job away to make what $1500?! That would be really dumb. I see it from a FTL employee making minimum wage and no benefits but the driver? Nah. Y’all reaching with these ocean 11 conspiracies

Last edited:
A whole lotta slander you’re throwing with no facts. You think a union ups driver gonna throw away his $30+/ job away to make what $1500?! That would be really dumb. I see it from a FTL employee making minimum wage and no benefits but the driver? Nah. Y’all reaching with these ocean 11 conspiracies
definitely reaching with the bull****.

A whole lotta slander LIBEL you’re throwing with no facts. You think a union ups driver gonna throw away his $30+/ job away to make what $1500?! That would be really dumb. I see it from a FTL employee making minimum wage and no benefits but the driver? Nah. Y’all reaching with these ocean 11 conspiracies

Fixed :rofl: (just busting balls)

tenor.gif

A whole lotta slander you’re throwing with no facts. You think a union ups driver gonna throw away his $30+/ job away to make what $1500?! That would be really dumb. I see it from a FTL employee making minimum wage and no benefits but the driver? Nah. Y’all reaching with these ocean 11 conspiracies

Criminals aren't the smartest people. UPS/FedEx employees steal all the time.

Driver is the ultimate goal cuz once you get that job it's yours for life. Dudes wait around 10-15 years for a driver to retire or kick the bucket, ain't no seasonal EE driving, and right now it ain't the seasonal hires left.

Maybe by chance the dudes loading the truck but nah, you have a goal to load a truck on your shift so they're less likely to be paying attention to what they loading.

Fedex might be different since it's run like a franchise service so i'm not sure who drives.

Point is a shoe that somehow is said to be less than 1000 pairs is not gonna have pairs go missing. Dude they had video of those dudes that walked into a Niketown and walk out with those win Like 96 Js you don't think they'd put these on blast?! lol Something's afoot yes but this ain't no Thomas Crown Affair.

Driver is the ultimate goal cuz once you get that job it's yours for life. Dudes wait around 10-15 years for a driver to retire or kick the bucket, ain't no seasonal EE driving, and right now it ain't the seasonal hires left.

Maybe by chance the dudes loading the truck but nah, you have a goal to load a truck on your shift so they're less likely to be paying attention to what they loading.

Fedex might be different since it's run like a franchise service so i'm not sure who drives.

Point is a shoe that somehow is said to be less than 1000 pairs is not gonna have pairs go missing. Dude they had video of those dudes that walked into a Niketown and walk out with those win Like 96 Js you don't think they'd put these on blast?! lol Something's afoot yes but this ain't no Thomas Crown Affair.

lmao, i can see your a UPS driver. So my post got your feelings hurt. First i never said they a ups/fed ex driver stole anything(guilty conscious is on who ever steal from their job) however i did work for UPS as seasonal driver to get some extra side money. Its was cool experience not gonna lie, but UPS is a dirt company to work for to be honest.

UPS drivers/Fed-ex drivers steal. The UPS delivery guy i worked for told me he always had 1st dibs on exclusive kicks cause he knew the footlocker people on his route, so if something came in really nice like lest say the PS PG2 he's gonna know before anyone especially before the footlocker manager/rep signs for it. Like if the UPS driver/Fed-ex driver is a sneaker head and knows "What's up" you damm straight he gonna kick a few boxes to himself and tell the footlocker rep to hook him up for a size 10 or 10.5. (damb i would do the same) and of-course the UPS driver will pay for them at the store.

UPS drivers steal too, cause when i was working on my route another UPS driver stole a "special package from the customer" inside the package was something green and dank smelling. so the UPS driver knew what it was :nthat::pimp: took the "special package" for himself and the since the customer couldn't report it to police for handling a "special package" he took the L.

their is a wall of shame with pictures of UPS DRIVERS/SEASONAL WORKERS at the Dispatch HQ here in the Texas location.

lmao, i can see your a UPS driver. So my post got your feelings hurt. First i never said they a ups/fed ex driver stole anything(guilty conscious is on who ever steal from their job) however i did work for UPS as seasonal driver to get some extra side money. Its was cool experience not gonna lie, but UPS is a dirt company to work for to be honest.

UPS drivers/Fed-ex drivers steal. The UPS delivery guy i worked for told me he always had 1st dibs on exclusive kicks cause he knew the footlocker people on his route, so if something came in really nice like lest say the PS PG2 he's gonna know before anyone especially before the footlocker manager/rep signs for it. Like if the UPS driver/Fed-ex driver is a sneaker head and knows "What's up" you damm straight he gonna kick a few boxes to himself and tell the footlocker rep to hook him up for a size 10 or 10.5. (damb i would do the same) and of-course the UPS driver will pay for them at the store.

UPS drivers steal too, cause when i was working on my route another UPS driver stole a "special package from the customer" inside the package was something green and dank smelling. so the UPS driver knew what it was :nthat::pimp: took the "special package" for himself and the since the customer couldn't report it to police for handling a "special package" he took the L.

their is a wall of shame with pictures of UPS DRIVERS/SEASONAL WORKERS at the Dispatch HQ here in the Texas location.
What part of Texas are you located?

Nah man not a driver. I quit ups after a month of loading trucks like over 15 years ago lol

I get the first dibs part that’s like a perk for sure a pair or 2 but I’m talking about straight coming up on a FSR and no ones really gonna make a stink. Nike knows how much they send and I’m sure stores know their allotment prior to receipt especially something as limited as this. “special” packages yeah that makes sense lol

Nah man not a driver. I quit ups after a month of loading trucks like over 15 years ago lol

I get the first dibs part that’s like a perk for sure a pair or 2 but I’m talking about straight coming up on a FSR and no ones really gonna make a stink. Nike knows how much they send and I’m sure stores know their allotment prior to receipt especially something as limited as this. “special” packages yeah that makes sense lol

[img[[/img]

all you need is that one "special package"

Back
Top Bottom