Nike PG 2

do you live near a hibbet sports, cause they will be carrying the all-stars.

https://www.hibbett.com/nike-pg-2-a...48_color=0201&cgid=#q=pg&lang=default&start=1

Q0248_0201_right1
Be careful doesn't look like many locations are releasing these, good thing you can check on their website

These will not be available for that price. Cmon now be real. A couple colorways maybe.

Not All Stars though, I hear same numbers at PG1 Shining.

BBall shoes on disco here in los angeles too. Hypebeast central, everyone wants to "be differen" by wearing the same tapered leggings/sweats and adidas running shoes. :rolleyes

If I'm lucky enough to win these later, I'm praying I'll be able to pick them up since I'm on a 24 hour shift tomorrow. Was f***in pissed when they moved it back to Wednesday

Welp my preorder got cancelled...smh. Would have been a steal to at $230 shipped. Makes me wonder if dude cancelled my order cuz he can get a G on these. Praying Yah lets me hit on these later today.

Damn that sucks that your pre-order got cancelled but I'm sure ol buddy saw these resell prices and was like no can do....

Damn that sucks that your pre-order got cancelled but I'm sure ol buddy saw these resell prices and was like no can do....

Yeah man, nobody thought the prices would be this crazy. They starting to come down a bit but I can see them spiking up again.

Help me understand the footlocker app, in regards to this release, and releases in the future.

This is not a "raffle." When the shoe goes live, ON THE APP, as long as you got in on the original countdown, that it's basically the first to hit their button, gets the allotted shoes. I.E. if an individual store only got 30 pairs, that the app "reserves" the shoes in the order that you log in, and hit "reserve." So basically 30,000-50,000 people all trying to secure a spot at a single store, when there's theoretically only 2-3 shoes in their size max. (At one given location)

As I understand it, the ONLY ones who even have a more than zero chance of landing these shoes MUST have a 10 minute head start. And anyone with only a 7 minute, or 6 minute head start will have NO CHANCE at all. (After all...this is not a raffle or drawing) it's simply a race to reservation.

Help me understand the footlocker app, in regards to this release, and releases in the future.

This is not a "raffle." When the shoe goes live, ON THE APP, as long as you got in on the original countdown, that it's basically the first to hit their button, gets the allotted shoes. I.E. if an individual store only got 30 pairs, that the app "reserves" the shoes in the order that you log in, and hit "reserve." So basically 30,000-50,000 people all trying to secure a spot at a single store, when there's theoretically only 2-3 shoes in their size max. (At one given location)

As I understand it, the ONLY ones who even have a more than zero chance of landing these shoes MUST have a 10 minute head start. And anyone with only a 7 minute, or 6 minute head start will have NO CHANCE at all. (After all...this is not a raffle or drawing) it's simply a race to reservation.
I'll be honest, I've been confused about how the whole head start thing works also. Seemed like too much work up front so I've never even attempted to figure it out, lol

I'm glad you asked. I personally think this is the way it works as well. However, I've checked in days after the countdown was available (thinking I'm checking in way too late) and was able to reserve Yeezys for a friend... So I'm not sure.

The app selects the winners who have an hour or 2 to confirm the reservation. People with 7 minutes have hit on shoes but it's rare. If winners fail to confirm reservation in the time allowed someone on the waitlist is offered the resrrvation.

I'm glad you asked. I personally think this is the way it works as well. However, I've checked in days after the countdown was available (thinking I'm checking in way too late) and was able to reserve Yeezys for a friend... So I'm not sure.

Well, I also didn't mean, "how soon you check in," or get the countdown. I think it all has to do with once the countdown is finished. So whether you entered in on day one, or two seconds before the countdown is locked...all that matters are those first few seconds after the countdown is done.

Let's say there are 10,000 people with 10 minute head starts at one specific store, and that store has exactly 3 shoes in each size, basically it would be whoever the first three people to hit reserve, in each size gets the shoe. So for that store, all 35+ shoes would theoretically be sold in less than 30 seconds. For the remaining 20,000 people who only have a 7 or 6 min head start would be a waist of their time to even mess with it.

Easiest way to explain it for at least this PG2 release.....

10 min head start = Astronomically low odds of securing a pair. 1 in 12,000

6 or 7 minute head start = ZERO chance of securing a pair, because they will have sold out in the first 30-45 seconds.

T minus 1 hour....

Good Luck to everyone, this has been the longest week of my NikeTalk life.

I don't think the footlocker app is like confirmed. I think you get notified if its reserved for you then you confirm. Don't think it matters how quick you hit confirm

Back
Top Bottom