Nike PG 2

I'm not one of those dudes you quoted, but these shoes were originally put up on the app 8 days ago.

They were gonna end on friday, had a day added....and then on saturday had another 3 days added on top.

There was a lot of code sharing leading up to what was supposed to be the original countdown.

The days added made people in here tight cos' of the added wait and decreased chances.

Thats why you got smarta55 responses, just saying.

Also most dudes already went for the codes during the week, by the weekend there was nothing really posted in here as I can recall.

Very Very True.. In fact page 28-32 is where I gave out two codes 2 my fellow NTers on the forum just no zip lmao.. Then I doubled back with a new check code and the Fort Wayne Zip!

Attachments

• 02FAA13E-3E5B-4518-A3FF-50EA0939B38A.png
    02FAA13E-3E5B-4518-A3FF-50EA0939B38A.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 6F791498-ED00-45D0-88A0-5511D899BF24.png
    6F791498-ED00-45D0-88A0-5511D899BF24.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 10
Very Very True.. In fact page 28-32 is where I gave out two codes 2 my fellow NTers on the forum just no zip lmao.. Then I doubled back with a new check code and the Fort Wayne Zip!

Wait, why didn’t you insert those codes for yourself...

Speaking of Ohio, I gotta get out of here. Releases are slim pickings here so online is usually the way.

Looks like there has been 120 pairs of the Playstations sold on Stock X already. Seems kinda low honestly.

prepare for fake market to start producing these PS PG2 , i just saw a stumbled across site selling fake PG2.

$300 is not bad the seller feeling like big dummy right now, definitely a steal for aftermarket re-seller prices.

2018-Nike-PG-2-OKC-Home-Obsidian-Blue-Orange-Grey-For-Sale-2.jpg

nike-pg2-home-craze-2.jpg

1st person to guess right which one is fake and i'll give a one-time use 15% hibbetsports.com discount code.

type top or bottom
last entry closes at 10:30pm and i'll raffle off. lol

Last edited:
I don’t think they worked :rofl:

I swear I tried them to no avail
It worked, I just didnt put the zip in...and bout time I did, it was over. I called and got another code for yall, which was how I checked in myself.

Lmao this forum is just like the Alt Galaxies back in Jan when the only HOH FTL was in boston @ a sneakeasy and mfs was being shady! I still was able to check in by calling my same HOH in Ohio with a 10m H.S. but still took an L quick as s***. My guy @darkknight2013 was able to cop of the code I gave him.. he flew up from miami!

p.s Get way more love in the adidas forums smh

It worked, I just didnt put the zip in...and bout time I did, it was over. I called and got another code for yall, which was how I checked in myself.

Lmao this forum is just like the Alt Galaxies back in Jan when the only HOH FTL was in boston @ a sneakeasy and mfs was being shady! I still was able to check in by calling my same HOH in Ohio with a 10m H.S. but still took an L quick as s***. My guy @darkknight2013 was able to cop of the code I gave him.. he flew up from miami!

p.s Get way more love in the adidas forums smh

You’ve been writing some novels pleading your case/taking some time to go research and attaching screenshots. Relax buddy, I was busting your balls.

Back
Top Bottom