Nike PG 2

Traction’s also good. I thought maybe with the translucent outsole that I’d have some issues, but I never had to wipe the bottoms.

indoor ball or outdoor ball? eventually the translucent sole is gonna lose its grip/traction after you really break them in.

im gonna start rocking translucent soles at indoor basketball gyms, wore my lebron soliders 11 playoffs alot outdoors and the translucent sole is gone.

Last edited:
indoor ball or outdoor ball? eventually the translucent sole is gonna lose its grip/traction after you really break them in.

im not gonna start rocking translucent sole at indoor basketball gyms, wore my lebron soliders 11 playoffs alot outdoors and the translucent sole is gone.

Indoor. I’ll only wear these indoor haha.

Gentlemen thank you for the early impressions/reviews.

Excited to get mine and put them on the hardwood, unfortunately mine don't come in until tomorrow. Didn't order until after 5 pm yesterday because I couldnt check out with these and the Protros together on mobile (I was being greedy and wanted next day shipping on both, now my dumb *** has to wait an extra day).

As hyped as I was for the Protros, im more curious about these and will break these out first tomorrow.

I dig these ASG's. And I never thought I'd dig an olive shoe
GE8ggui.gif

did only HOH get the ASG or was this more of a limited GR? I'm wondering as FTA/Eastbay/Champs online didn't get these.

Def feel way more plush than the PG1, however, I couldn't get into the olive colorway like that, so I returned my pair.

endlesshoops_27877839_324212341319160_5252777953997094912_n.jpg

KD Clowning westbrook shoes like "bruh these Shi*s are ugly!!" What they called these, why not? You mean.... "WHAT THE F**K DID THEY DO?!!?!?!"

Kyrie like "aahhhhhhh you got finessed twice!! you ain't getting no ring with these issh"

endlesshoops_27877839_324212341319160_5252777953997094912_n.jpg

KD Clowning westbrook shoes like "bruh these Shi*s are ugly!!" What they called these, why not? You mean.... "WHAT THE F**K DID THEY DO?!!?!?!"

Kyrie like "aahhhhhhh you got finessed twice!! you ain't getting no ring with these issh"
Yoo chillll lol

Back
Top Bottom