Nike PG 2

Never been a fan of orange on kicks that’s prolly the reason :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure were gonna these go up on nikeid, all the colorways beside Playstations,& OKC, AS Home joints are the only dope ones so far.

everything else is looking weakasuce, they must just a P.E. cause they got that "13" on the back. He should be rocking them PS in today's 3pt contest.

endlesshoops_27877839_324212341319160_5252777953997094912_n.jpg

KD Clowning westbrook shoes like "bruh these Shi*s are ugly!!" What they called these, why not? You mean.... "WHAT THE F**K DID THEY DO?!!?!?!"

Kyrie like "aahhhhhhh you got finessed twice!! you ain't getting no ring with these issh"

Started reading this post before I saw the username, how did I know it was alchemist :smh:

If it was black based like the Kyrie 2 Game 5 they would've been copped. Hope iD offers gradient midsole option.

pgbro.0.gif

getting clowned on by his own teammates for sucking so bad in the 3pts contest. lmao.

this might bring the value down for PS PG2 Resale value....homie got knocked out the 1st round with just 9pts. smh :smh:
he till has tomorrow's game i'll be watching

pgbro.0.gif

getting clowned on by his own teammates for sucking so bad in the 3pts contest. lmao.

this might bring the value down for PS PG2 Resale value....homie got knocked out the 1st round with just 9pts. smh :smh:
he till has tomorrow's game i'll be watching
lol it's just a 3 point contest. It's not a big deal

I wonder if Larry Bird could still win one :lol:

Dude was a savage...he flat out told people he was going to win, and how he was going to do it.

Back
Top Bottom