Nike PG 2

I just left not too long ago when I got there the line was from the court all the way back to the escalaor

i like how they did the draw in store only as they should be doing. i'm tired of the whole southeast entering for Nike lenox...... online. should be for locals only. online draws were super rigged anyways they probably got tired of like 20 pairs just sitting around from rigged entries and or people entering across the country.

Though if them off whites release in NYC only again i got a couple of folks to slide through and enter for me again. i wouldn't mind another day trip to the city to pick up a pair

Nike NYC did this draw during the worst week possible; mid Winter break. That took entirely too long. People had their parents at the store for extra entries. Whoever said there was no line must have gone early. It was by the escalator at 1. It took 15 minutes to get to the front.

the real question is how many pairs are going to get "Back door" >?????

seeing as the draw pairs are more secured through Nike telling the store who is going to win. i see less chances of super backdooring. the fact you have to go to the store means less people using bots to make a million entries.

seems like nike bootleg answer to the FTL apps

Nike NYC did this draw during the worst week possible; mid Winter break. That took entirely too long. People had their parents at the store for extra entries. Whoever said there was no line must have gone early. It was by the escalator at 1. It took 15 minutes to get to the front.

yeezy ipad days bad B

15 mins is nothing. Lol

Try lining up for a concepts raffle. That Grey Kaws raffle was ridiculous. And they send folks home after 6 lol

15 mins is nothing. Lol

Try lining up for a concepts raffle. That Grey Kaws raffle was ridiculous. And they send folks home after 6 lol

I needed to be back at work. I don't bother with CNCPTS. It's too far out the way.

I'm not sure if you know this but there's an elevator in the back right corner in the first floor.

Back
Top Bottom