Nike PG 2

Hopefully the PlayStation’s drop a lil more on price... not trying to spend more than 5 bills! Hope y’all eat on that in store raffle

200.gifp
https://media.giphy.com/media/O5CN6p3Ip5MgU/200.gif[/img]

I kinda wanna cop the Palmdale's but just one question for those that have a pair of any colorway already and preferrably those who have played in these:

Do these sit lower to the ground than the PG1's? PG1's were good, but they just sat a tad bit high off the ground to my liking...i'm hoping that's not the case with these? :\

We got a medical student with our service for a couple weeks. I've been talkin to him about how much i love kicks. Yesterday when I got the notification about the draw I was pissed because I had just switched shifts with my coworker from Thur to today because of Supreme. The student looks at me and said "I have tomorrow off, I'll go to the Nike store". So he went today for me. If he wins, I'm definitely hookin him up lol

We got a medical student with our service for a couple weeks. I've been talkin to him about how much i love kicks. Yesterday when I got the notification about the draw I was pissed because I had just switched shifts with my coworker from Thur to today because of Supreme. The student looks at me and said "I have tomorrow off, I'll go to the Nike store". So he went today for me. If he wins, I'm definitely hookin him up lol

Fellow resident in here??? Scutting out med students to cop limited releases?!?! GENIUS why didn't I think of that earlier lol

Fellow resident in here??? Scutting out med students to cop limited releases?!?! GENIUS why didn't I think of that earlier lol
lmao...nah, I'm a PA. I was surprised when he offered. If he wins, I will be forever grateful...but of course he wont lol

Enlighten us

Well I hope it doesn’t hurt my chances but last week, there was this option on the NikeConnect app to enter a draw for these if you have a jersey... I searched and searched Twitter and checked on here thinking someone would spill the beans but nobody said anything (or knew) so I **** :lol:. Anyway, they removed the submission point from it now but I was able to enter so I hope I win. Only thing is idk what time it’ll notify winners or that it’ll do it at all. We’ll see I guess

you gotta give him a free surgery?

Well I hope it doesn’t hurt my chances but last week, there was this option on the NikeConnect app to enter a draw for these if you have a jersey... I searched and searched Twitter and checked on here thinking someone would spill the beans but nobody said anything (or knew) so I **** :lol:. Anyway, they removed the submission point from it now but I was able to enter so I hope I win. Only thing is idk what time it’ll notify winners or that it’ll do it at all. We’ll see I guess

Any jersey?

I screen recorded it but I don’t think it will post in here. I’ll screenshot my app real quick.

Back
Top Bottom