Nike PG 2

Just got two L’s and saw someone on Facebook got 4 L’s. Signed up at the Nike grove... waste of gas and time smh..

Yeah I'm not expecting the price to drop much if at all even with these Nike store pairs.

My offer of $490 got accepted earlier today on stock x and with the $20 off for new buyers I'll take it and move on from this. Hope seller ships lol.

Yeah I'm not expecting the price to drop much if at all even with these Nike store pairs.

My offer of $490 got accepted earlier today on stock x and with the $20 off for new buyers I'll take it and move on from this. Hope seller ships lol.

What size? I’m about to pull trigger real soon lol

Yoooo! I can't believe I hit! I was a huge fan of the PG1's and fell in love with these when I saw them. Wanted this shoe more than any other drop from this crazy all-star weekend and I'm in disbelief. I almost didn't enter since I figured I had almost no chance, but my cousin hit me with the "you miss every shot you don't shoot" and he was right. Gonna treat him to a nice dinner for the advice.

Hit at the Grove btw

Yoooo! I can't believe I hit! I was a huge fan of the PG1's and fell in love with these when I saw them. Wanted this shoe more than any other drop from this crazy all-star weekend and I'm in disbelief. I almost didn't enter since I figured I had almost no chance, but my cousin hit me with the "you miss every shot you don't shoot" and he was right. Gonna treat him to a nice dinner for the advice.

Hit at the Grove btw
you_miss_100_percent_shots_michaelscott-theoffice.jpg

Hit at the Grove btw

He gave you the facts of life, bro. Congrats btw.

Back
Top Bottom