Nike PG 2

^ very interesting. You’re one of the few that liked the released colorways for the pg 1. Nothing wrong with that at all, personal preference. I personally thought they were lackluster or the colorways I really liked were unattainable (BHM, Wild Wild West, F&F launch colorway).

JS”

^ very interesting. You’re one of the few that liked the released colorways for the pg 1. Nothing wrong with that at all, personal preference. I personally thought they were lackluster or the colorways I really liked were unattainable (BHM, Wild Wild West, F&F launch colorway).

JS”

U left out the pg1 prototype/preheat

My favorite cw

C0EFA728-FEAB-40C2-9AD8-1B375C294E51.png
Hope the ID’s drop soon. I’m dying to try these out but not a fan of the three colorways released so far (not including the PlayStations bc they weren’t attainable). Pg PE have been crazy already. Smh. Feel like here we go again with the Pg1 treatment.

JS”
These are coming out. I saw colors fitting this description. Or it’s something close to these colors. Metallic silver bright crimson black. I’ll check with my mans when he gets back to his job. Someone @ me on Wednesday and remind me.

Anyone else having sore heels/lower calf muscle soreness when playing in these? Possibly due to the lack of heel cushioning?

These are coming out. I saw colors fitting this description. Or it’s something close to these colors. Metallic silver bright crimson black. I’ll check with my mans when he gets back to his job. Someone @ me on Wednesday and remind me.

Definitely would be appreciated if you can follow up. I’ll try and remind you.

JS”

Anyone else having sore heels/lower calf muscle soreness when playing in these? Possibly due to the lack of heel cushioning?

What shoe were you balling in before? Your feet and body still trying to adjust proably , but the lack of zoom air or even max air in the is worrisome cause I don't like setups like that. But that the price you pay, cause Nike is trying to keep the cost down.

Took mine back because of this actually. PG 1s were my go too and these do not compare aesthetically or on the court to me. I went back to the Kyrie 4 and my PG1. But I love the Why Not.1 also with Full Zoom at 125$. Been playing in those lately.

I was playing in Kyrie 1's before (yes, I loved them that much because of the traction). But I think I might try out my Kobe 1 Protro since they have full length zoom. I was hesitant to play in them because the Kobe's seem a bit bulky walking around the house. I am a smaller guard and need something on the lighter side. The Why Not.1 might be an option for me too. Tried them on instore but not feeling any of the colorways so far.

agreeing with most of you guys, PG 1 are a overall dope shoe. some of the colorways are lackluster and they didnt bring out the super heat.
and some of the colorways being showed for the PG 2 are also lackluster as well.

Feel like were getting the BRON 7's treatment again smh

I’ve dealt with chronic plantar fasciitis/heel pain that I’m OK on at the moment.... those heel/calf soreness stories is a red flag, I’ll prob grab a pair of these off NDC so I can ball and return if needed. The PG1s worked nicely for me so no heel cushioning isn’t the problem for me

I'm going to have to go try these on in store. Big sizes have disappeared from GOAT and only a few left on stock X of the PlayStations.

I’ve dealt with chronic plantar fasciitis/heel pain that I’m OK on at the moment.... those heel/calf soreness stories is a red flag, I’ll prob grab a pair of these off NDC so I can ball and return if needed. The PG1s worked nicely for me so no heel cushioning isn’t the problem for me

Using a foamroller on my feet did wonders for my plantar fasciitis. Ever since I got one a year ago no problem with foot pain.

So I played with PG2 for 1 hour in our League today
I was hoping it will feel like the Melo M11 but it wasn't
I sized up .5 from my normal 9.5US , I got a 10US PG2 and the fit is still great, heel is locked until midfood but theres a room in the toe area but to me its fine i like it
traction held up and i didnt feel any slip
cushion is ok but I cannot feel the forefoot zoom
im a 5'6 asian in 75kg so maybe that is the reason why , raremetal was so nice so probably ill play with this a little longer and see once I broken in the cushion

IMG_8760.JPG

So I played with PG2 for 1 hour in our League today
I was hoping it will feel like the Melo M11 but it wasn't
I sized up .5 from my normal 9.5US , I got a 10US PG2 and the fit is still great, heel is locked until midfood but theres a room in the toe area but to me its fine i like it
traction held up and i didnt feel any slip
cushion is ok but I cannot feel the forefoot zoom
im a 5'6 asian in 75kg so maybe that is the reason why , raremetal was so nice so probably ill play with this a little longer and see once I broken in the cushion

IMG_8760.JPG

Go naked or use thinner socks, stance socks are crazy thick of course you wouldn't feel the zoom.

82DB488A-9991-4CD4-9BB0-40CA3AC5F2B9.jpeg

Purged some unnecessary inventory to take the plunge...:pimp: in person
I’ve honestly been thinking letting my Hares, Bordeaux’s (2015) True blues and copping these.

Hell I may just let my Yeezys (Bred V2’s) go too....

Hey Doxen....just a reminder if you can check with your connect about these...

Thanks!

JS”

Back
Top Bottom