Nike PG 2

In addition to nightwing, I’d recommend checking out Jaron (Jahronmon), who is part of the weartesters team, and Nelson (Hoop and Life). They usually give good input and can actually hoop (or at least seem like it from their videos).

it's fun to watch, they aren't that annoying like other reviewers. I've come across but if you have recommendations send them this way.
Let's not forget everyone is entitled to an opinion and they are gaining traction as vloggers. i can respect that. they ain't kicksology though and kicksology is kinda dead.

Nightwing is the GOAT

Don from the couple times I’ve met him where I work seems like he’s entitled and a bit of an *** but that’s solely based on my encounters. It’s why I don’t watch them.

In addition to nightwing, I’d recommend checking out Jaron (Jahronmon), who is part of the weartesters team, and Nelson (Hoop and Life). They usually give good input and can actually hoop (or at least seem like it from their videos).

I’m surprised Jahrons following isn’t larger. Considering his quality vs what else is being put out there (garbage) with way more following

My only knock on jahron, which isn’t really a knock, is that he’s more of a 1/2 and I’m a 3/4

Yeah Jahron is underrated. He knows how to talk through each category without editing what he says next, which you can see from Nightwing quite frequently. Not a big deal but makes the video more seamless. He's doing his own thing now, not part of wear-testers

what is he up to these days???

You should bless us and start making videos alchemist iq alchemist iq

I thought about it at one point, but i don't have time for that as of right now, focus on my job/career, and getting myself situated here in texas.

Also i rather not do videos, but small written reviews with fancy picures that get straight to the point.

i'll put it in my future projects though, but still write small review snippets/advice here on NT.

I'm sure you read my little Lebron XV review.

Last edited:
I thought about it at one point, but i don't have time for that as of right now, focus on my job/career, and getting myself situated here in texas.

Also i rather not do videos, but small written reviews with fancy picures that get straight to the point.

i'll put it in my future projects though, but still write small review snippets/advice here on NT.

Yea. We need a fresh face in the YT sneaker performance world. I know it’s hard to find a niche but still. NW still informative. But KG,SB, and Foamer beyond annoying.

We don’t need snippets and written reviews, we need video reviews
The game needs you

sole brothers...lol
giphy.gif

206to813 206to813 i'll think about it but not a high priority. i have to handle my personal business/ life goals before i step into anything.
If i drop a new review i'll make sure to mention you, which i will be once adidas get their act together and release the byw x.

https://lmtdsupply.myshopify.com/products/nike-pg-2-playstation
im not gonna pull the trigger but willing to share, if anyone wants to drop $525.00

lmtdsupply.com is legit as jesus christ resurrection, so don't question my assistance if your skeptical ordering anything from them. i'm not affiliated with them, but they do sale jems on their and recent nike basketball shoes under msrp practically all the time. its gonna be my go to, cause i personally starting to hate buying ish from footlocker.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

206to813 206to813 i'll think about it but not a high priority. i have to handle my personal business/ life goals before i step into anything.
If i drop a new review i'll make sure to mention you, which i will be once adidas get their act together and release the byw x.

right on the money

By far the most annoying YT reviewer. The Asian kid irks me beyond belief.

i'm with you, he's annoying af when he talks.

I like Sole Brothers because they put out vs videos. The more information helps me decide which model may be best for me.

I'm most likely getting them with my bday coupon unless something better comes up

Playoff colorway for sure, I wouldn't waste my money at msrp for the march madness looks like a shoe you will see in the outlets markdown for like $60 bucks, imo.

Last edited:
C0EFA728-FEAB-40C2-9AD8-1B375C294E51.png
Hope the ID’s drop soon. I’m dying to try these out but not a fan of the three colorways released so far (not including the PlayStations bc they weren’t attainable). Pg PE have been crazy already. Smh. Feel like here we go again with the Pg1 treatment.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom