Nike PG 2

I say that cause those are most popular shoes sizes. I'll squeeze in a size 9 just to stunt but it won't be comfortable. Lol
I was saying I wear those sizes because I would be happy with any of those sizes.

Not making fun of your post, sorry if it seemed that way
:wink:

Nj/nyc. This guy is a low key big time reseller

Word.
Exactly where?
image.gif

tenor.gif

So what colorway is up next after the ASG? Hopefully it's not the ones with orange cow print outsole.

Let’s be real guys, if you’re over 13, shoes that light up are kind of corny. Just close your eyes and imagine wearing these to the mall or something, I feel a little embarrassed thinking about it. These are strictly a basketball shoe. I won’t be too bent out of shape if I don’t get these.

Let’s be real guys, if you’re over 13, shoes that light up are kind of corny. Just close your eyes and imagine wearing these to the mall or something, I feel a little embarrassed thinking about it. These are strictly a basketball shoe. I won’t be too bent out of shape if I don’t get these.
Looks like someone took the L and is salty about it lol, but they only light up if you want them too... you don't have to keep them like that

Back
Top Bottom