Nike PG 2

65CD6284-4E9A-4860-8B85-B16B13BF26E6.jpeg
One of my favorite kobes! I see some similarities

Wow they're real lol. Not a big fan of copying Kobes tbh

These PG2s and Kyrie 4s are releasing on "Mamba Day" the same day Kobe played his last game. Seems like Nike's gonna have a handful of stuff to roll out that day. PG2, Kyrie 4 and a Kobe 1.

I actually like the Kobe x PG. I think they're better than most of the PEs he's been getting. They couldn't directly rip from the Kobe 6 colors either because it'd be the same base colors as the ASG PG2.

These PG2s and Kyrie 4s are releasing on "Mamba Day" the same day Kobe played his last game. Seems like Nike's gonna have a handful of stuff to roll out that day. PG2, Kyrie 4 and a Kobe 1.

I actually like the Kobe x PG. I think they're better than most of the PEs he's been getting. They couldn't directly rip from the Kobe 6 colors either because it'd be the same base colors as the ASG PG2.
I know about Mamba Day. I'm just saying I'm not a big fan of sigs doing another sig's theme. Like if they made a Penny version of a Kyrie, I probably wouldn't like it.

Those Kobe’s are dope

I like how the small toe swoosh is the same color as the upper, that works better on this model to lessen the contrast on the opposite facing swooshes

20180324_181454.jpg

Palmdale's came in... might switch back to the OG laces though....

I tried to do orange laces and didn’t like how they flowed with the sneaker.

If you want to try again,get some oval orange laces from eBay or finish line

Back
Top Bottom