Nike PG 2

I ordered mine through the app. I added to cart soon as the email went out & it took me about 35 mins to checkout. My order was cancelled as well. If store reservations start tomorrow, that means I have to make it to the store tomorrow to get a headstart right ?

Will try again on Sat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181127-220456.png
    Screenshot_20181127-220456.png
    497.8 KB · Views: 54
Just got shipping confirmation....arriving tomorrow. Wont be able to pick up til the weekend.
Keep up the hope some of you's, I got through on mobile while watching Creed 2 . :D
Was you saying “shipped” on the Order Lookup? Just curious as to how they will arrive tomorrow, and also if this was the point of an early release, to have them by saturday???
Congrats btw G :wink:

Was emailed UPS shipping info. If I left any info un-blacked, don't ninja my **** y'all. :lol:

Was you saying “shipped” on the Order Lookup? Just curious as to how they will arrive tomorrow, and also if this was the point of an early release, to have them by saturday???
Congrats btw G :wink:

Attachments

• Snapchat-835679777.jpg
    Snapchat-835679777.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 49
I ordered mine through the app. I added to cart soon as the email went out & it took me about 35 mins to checkout. My order was cancelled as well. If store reservations start tomorrow, that means I have to make it to the store tomorrow to get a headstart right ?

Codes should go out, but either way really

If y’all getting your orders canceled I’ll be contacting FNL, customer service for some sort of compensation like a discount code on a future purchase.

Back
Top Bottom