Nike PG 2

1396CE1D-E369-4904-B690-788DA707E903.jpeg

16A3A739-6C0C-4BE4-B0F3-2A96D8DE6B21.jpeg

Even with the rain
4a4.gif

There are so many dopes selling on stock x. I’m convinced it’s kids cause adults cannot be that dumb. You buy shoes yesterday and then sell them for less than retail? What you thought there was gonna be some resell lol. Why lose money. Just return the shoes. Even in no tax states, after stock x fees you made less then you spent. Even if it’s to get your account up on foot apps. Just not worth it in my opinion. (Reference: Orlando ‘s, PG 2.5 GS, Yeezy 350s sesame, cream, butter, etc). Sorry for the ramble :lol:

Their loss, our gain.

Not PlayStation but these feel really good on court I’m surprised!

Any deals out there in need a cpl pair I think
DSG has the 2.5’s on sale for $95, and they’ve been running a 20% off promo almost every other week for the past month it seems. I got a pair of the black colorway for $65 after using reward points.

Are they rechargeable? Or is there a way to change the battery?

Asking because my right shoe is dead. No light. Since it came from a local store from the early online drop, someone may have played with it or turned it on when it was shipped out

**EDIT - Just found an article for PG 2

One downside to the Nike PG2 sneakers is the limited battery life of the lights. As a pair of shoes that costs over $100, it’s a little disappointing that the lifespan of the lights is limited to around 150 hours – especially considering that the internal batteries are non-replaceable.

Last edited:
Are they rechargeable? Or is there a way to change the battery?

Asking because my right shoe is dead. No light. Since it came from a local store from the early online drop, someone may have played with it or turned it on when it was shipped out

**EDIT - Just found an article for PG 2

One downside to the Nike PG2 sneakers is the limited battery life of the lights. As a pair of shoes that costs over $100, it’s a little disappointing that the lifespan of the lights is limited to around 150 hours – especially considering that the internal batteries are non-replaceable.

No theres not. I believe its a total of 150 hours that you get

DAMN. After I copped the UNDFTD Kobe 1s, I told myself no more shoes until next year... then I see the PS X PG2.5s :wow: :smh:

I’ll be making calls tomorrow to see if I could cop at retail. If not, I’ll pay resale.

Back
Top Bottom