+
p.jpg
+
s-l1600.jpg
+
s-l1600.jpg

i skipped this
s-l1600.jpg

bcuz i feel like for $50 i can find and do cheaper but i really like this hoodie

Bit the StockX bullet for $153 shipped. That’s pretty much an extra $20 for a pair for retail + CA tax and shipping.

Resellers made probably $10 after the StockX fees?! I’m not complaining... just saying...

Man, I wish I would have gotten them from Nike instead of FTL, because I always get the shoes in 2 days or less coming from Memphis. FTL showing they will be here Friday.

Bit the StockX bullet for $153 shipped. That’s pretty much an extra $20 for a pair for retail + CA tax and shipping.

Resellers made probably $10 after the StockX fees?! I’m not complaining... just saying...
This for the grey or the blacks?

Where is that grey hoodie from?

ebay type in playstation hoodie comes from the uk, i may get it and just have some things thrown on it instead of doing a nike hoodie and having everything put on that, still up in the air on it

Don’t. You. Ever. Change.

First thing first don't ever play yourself (Ever)
Oh another thing, I ain't ever play myself (Never)
Even when they all changed up, I stayed myself (It's me)
Did what worked for me, then bossed up and paid myself
See I’m showing PGs off, gave the Bron's a day off
Still got that work, I don't know about no layoffs
Team still ballin' so I guess we in the playoffs (Swish)
Closet full of heat, all my fits' in a slayoff

Its crazy how Stock X sellers are canabalizing each other over these Playstations. The shoes aren't bricks but it will take time for the value to increase. Patience is the key on these.

Back
Top Bottom