Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

image1.jpeg
xqEi1U6

FInish Line getting this one early!

Waiting for a colorway with better materials.. but I doubt that happens.

Same thing. I've seen a couple of reviews that have said the materials feel cheap, but are comfortable. I don't know how I feel about that yet haha. Looking at the silhouette of the 3, I'm also noticing that they left the gate open for a strap again. Those panels in the front of the shoe could easily be replaced with a forefoot strap. Maybe I wait for that to happen before I decide.

So, he's an idiot because he prefers to play in a low top shoe? Okay.

I didn’t saying anything about the height of the sneaker.

But yeah I doubt zion’s Sig shoe for whatever brand he signs with is gonna be some light shoe that you’d see kyrie or a lanky guy like PG in.

Dude is a tank. He should look at what tank players are wearing like lebron and even Anthony to an extent ...westbrook...

Or break out a new pair every week/every game

The strap worked and looked good on the 1s but was functionally unnecessary on the 2s. The 3 is much sleeker and would look terrible with a strap IMO.

The strap worked and looked good on the 1s but was functionally unnecessary on the 2s. The 3 is much sleeker and would look terrible with a strap IMO.

i agree, i was able to feel the strap working on the 1s, and the forefoot butterly piece on the 2s does the same thing.

THis model got some potential id like to see a bunch of new colors...they be doing pg and kyrie right with colorways..lebron not so much

I’m a harden fan and have been since his okc days but he done messed up now becuase he’s getting zero calls which will destroy his stats lol

Back
Top Bottom