Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Want to see that thin brushed suede type of material that was used in the rear panel of the 1’s used on these 3’s. Something to change it up. Maybe in the front wings. And I’m a big NO to the strap, too.

But the mesh-type upper material is a good option I feel- durable breathable pliable not stretchable. Even tho it does feel “cheap”

F13F542D-323E-4C45-9028-9E6DF01D70A5.jpeg

BHMs came in, these hard :pimp:

Gotta unsubscribe after the zion blowout. See these trash trucks in the Marshal's clearance next year.

For those that bought the tracksuit and have had some time to wear it, what's your honest opinion? If it one of those cheap, came-free-with-a-bottle-of-cologne type things or is it decent?

What's the deal w/ this tracksuit material??? Being that it's only 100 there has to be a catch...

Word, i have a nike tech jacket that retailed for ($180) got it for $40, but this pg stuff I dont know ever since zion busted his shoe anything’s with a pg logo is gonna be held with high skepticism.

Last edited:
Word, i have a nike tech jacket that retailed for ($180) got it for $40, but this pg stuff I dont know ever since zion busted his shoe anything’s with a pg logo is gonna be held wirh high skepticism.
Damn, where u catch that jacket at for that price??? I been wanting one, but the cheapest I seen on the net has been like 140...

In fairness...we're still talking about your standard nylon tracksuits. I don't know how many 80s babies are in here, but every gym teacher I had from 1992-1998 wore the full tracksuit, aviator sunglasses, and had a huge mustache. Basically they all looked like the Unabomber in an umbro track suit.

Wore my BHMs tonight to break in. Quickly noticed the traction wasn’t as great as the NASA pair, but was fine after a couple of wipes. Was more snug than the NASAs at first wear, but after two games, I was able to retighten and the fit was better.

I like the colorway a lot, but I think I may slow down and just stay with these two. I no longer hoop enough to warrant a 3rd pair.

Back
Top Bottom