Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Anybody knows if any retail spots has the PG3 BHM in stock, size 13?

Man, I'm wondering the same thing - I've been playing in my pair for about 2 weeks now and the outsole is already separating from the toe box. I'm still in the window for Nike's return but I want to at least grab a pair for retail before I ship these back.

IMG_2768.JPG IMG_2774.JPG
:smh:

Man, I'm wondering the same thing - I've been playing in my pair for about 2 weeks now and the outsole is already separating from the toe box. I'm still in the window for Nike's return but I want to at least grab a pair for retail before I ship these back.

Wow, that's terrible.

I got that pair (just casual) and I feel u it’s fresh , but I would def switch it up if I balled for a short time and they came unglued already

Y’all shoes falling apart and the solution is to buy the same shoe again? Cmon man

I got that pair (just casual) and I feel u it’s fresh , but I would def switch it up if I balled for a short time and they came unglued already

I feel that, I like the shoe and how it plays but yeah, probably should look into something else - I have been curious about the zer0.2

I’d prob return those for a refund and depending on if I enjoyed the performance I’d get em again, maybe another color for cheaper

You need to contact Nike

Just got this brand new pair. The lace eyelet just popped out when I tried to loosen them up. Quality feels cheap but the shoe feels pretty comfy. Will ball in them tomorrow and see how they perform.

What about in freezing temps, too? Wouldn't the foam harden up a bit?

Yes, but as long as it doesn't go from cold to hot too quickly you're good in terms of the glue and overall integrity of the shoe.

Black leather interior on a 90+ degree day will melt CDs, kill your cell battery, and destroy just about anything you can think of.

Leaving shoes in the car is bad?
Very bad idea. Even if you leave them in trunk. Going from hot to cold will expand the glue and will have your shoes falling apart after tyou wear them. And if you have nike shoes with visible air units the air unit will expand creating a tumour like bubble.

Seen cats with lebron 11s with that issue when they leave the shoes in the car.

Back
Top Bottom