Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Length wise I think they’re about the same as the 2/2.5

56243F09-AC85-4C61-B589-46CF0B6AA115.jpeg

Not planning to keep the NASA so I went tts and they are narrow but length wise good but I'll half up like the 1,2,2.5 since I don't like narrow fit but pretty much like the 1 and 2.5, 2s fitting the best. Might fit better breaking them in if tts but wouldn't go half down. Cushioning in between 1 and 2.

Not planning to keep the NASA so I went tts and they are narrow but length wise good but I'll half up like the 1,2,2.5 since I don't like narrow fit but pretty much like the 1 and 2.5, 2s fitting the best. Might fit better breaking them in if tts but wouldn't go half down. Cushioning in between 1 and 2.

Cushioning between a 1-2?

So U just ordered to try on? Lol

Crazy how resell on these is not much over retail. Wonder how many were made? Seems like it's probably more available than I thought.

I do that with every new model that comes out as they might not be available in store to try on and if nikeid becomes available by then I know what size to order. Not every shoe fits the same so I want to be sure as soon can

Makes since and thanks for the sizing feedback

Got my NASA's in. Not sure i feel about them lookwise to be honest. Not as cool looking in hand as the other models. Maybe they will grow on me later.

I do that with every new model that comes out as they might not be available in store to try on and if nikeid becomes available by then I know what size to order. Not every shoe fits the same so I want to be sure as soon can

What szzzzz lol

Looking like the patches are designated to a size. I haven't seen two different patches on the same size yet.

20190121_131548.jpg
20190121_131618.jpg

These are stunning in hand. Nike needs to continue bringing back these vibrants color ways. It reminds me of older KD's and Kobe's. Im looking forward to the Kyrie 5 Rokit.
Circa 2010-2014, vibrant colorways and designs were the thing. Then, it changed to dull colorways and Adidasesque silhouettes which to me is boring and has been so overplayed. Hopefully it goes back to what it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom