Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

We're these super limited or something.....seems like there weren't alot of pairs out there to be had.....Nike and finishline sold out basically immediately....

Last edited:
We're these super limited or something.....seems like there weren't alot of pairs out there to be had.....Nike and finishline sold out basically immediately....
Someone said the same amount as the Gray Playstation PG 2.5s? Not sure if that's limited or not.

At the end of day if someone wants them they can get them... Resell price is only like $50 over if that.

Most people do not care about basketball shoes, so i don't see them rising drastically like some AJ1's or anything....

PO

FNL cancelled my size S tracksuit after placing order 1/19. Had to chat with them to get an update and just got a cancel email.

9457DA87-88E3-4E18-A1B7-E9209D1FD01C.png
They have “polo 11” like nasa on Ralph Lauren you can customize a nasa polo bear polo/fleece/hoody

Went to Nike Santa Monica and was able to pick up an 11.5 with my discount ($79 bucks). Not too bad. Wish it was a 12 though

Very nice, i like how the color blocking clashes between black and white.

Can’t wait to see what can be done on nikeid.

Not a fan of those. They are already too generic looking, black and white just makes it worse. They need color to stand out. I don’t like the nasa colorway, but it at least stands out.

How we are 3 weeks out and havent seen the all stars yet boggles my mind.

I think that's a good thing. Nasa's should be here today, they look good in the pictures I've seen. Looking forward to seeing them in person.

I've still undecided on the NASA's. I definitely feel like the materials are not as quality as what was used in the PG2 or the PG1 (best materials imo). I do like the color pop and theme but they still kinda ugly to me lol. Price isn't bad at all but when comparing these to the 4 Playstations that came out quality is lacking. Also wondering how these perform but I like wearing my shoes casually to.

Back
Top Bottom