Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Maybe I missed it, but were the heel logos random? The SNKRS pic has the Apollo 13 logo, just got mine with the Apollo 15
Untitled.jpg

IMG_5408.jpg
Dang didn't know that....mine came in today going to need to check when I get home....

I had the 13 logo on it but the 15 is dope!

Also, I’m thinking about trying black laces to see what they’re like but I’m so not motivated to do so right now haha.

Weartesters mentioned in his nasa first impressions video that someone dropped how the black PG3 looked exactly like hyperdunks and ruined them by doing so
:lol:

That was me earlier in this thread I feel wonder if Chris is a lurker haha

Also said
“The Nike PG1 was a great shoe all-around, from its on-court performance to the materials used and its affordable retail price. The PG2, while not as nice from a material standpoint, were a slight upgrade in terms of tech: amount of Zoom Air and traction. However, the PG3 seems like a cheaper version of the PG2, something I wasn’t quite expecting.
Traction looks and feels like it’ll perform well, so no real worries there. But for an increased price of $120, the materials and craftsmanship are subpar compared to previous models
... my first impression is a pure disappointment.”

Weartesters mentioned in his nasa first impressions video that someone dropped how the black PG3 looked exactly like hyperdunks and ruined them by doing so
:lol:

That was me earlier in this thread I feel wonder if Chris is a lurker haha

He’s on NT. He just probably lurking.

I posted comparison pic we should’ve gotten shout outs.

DA01AAD9-F519-4BEA-A46E-B9CE53639C08.jpeg

Someone mentioned it on my IG pic of the hyperdunk too. Got mine today - materials are ok, color is definitely bright, overall the hyperdunk x feels better on foot.
Wish they made a hyperdunk x Elite with knit or more premium materials! With the heel and forefoot zoom it puts em a bit ahead of the PG 2-3 in your opinion?

Wish they made a hyperdunk x Elite with knit or more premium materials! With the heel and forefoot zoom it puts em a bit ahead of the PG 2-3 in your opinion?
They're remaking the hyperdunk series. They're using something called "airknit"

They're remaking the hyperdunk series. They're using something called "airknit"
Yep saw that. Excited to see!

We need a generic Nike basketball thread. All of them getting derailed lately! Which is good. A lot to talk about.

I just got my NASA in today and from wearing around the house, I prefer the HDX feel under foot. Really similar though.

speaking of generic basketball...these used to be my favorite hoop shoe, same CW and everything:

Performance-Teaser-Nike-Zoom-Hyperfuse-2013-4.jpg

Hyperdunk is getting replaced by a shoe called the Team Rize according to a shoe store employee I know.

Back
Top Bottom