Nike PG 4

Not your first choice Nightwing? Well what the hell is then, Lebrons?

Average? More well rounded models? Man gettfoh

He should've said IMO on the fit since everyone's feet and preference aren't the same

That fit and sox he's wearing with the shoes wouldn't be my first choice.. Or second 🙄

For what its worth....I actually like Nightwing compared to all the other lame youtubers. I trust his fit/sizing advice, he tends to stay TTS but goes up .5 or down .5 only on specific shoes and I always found it to be accurate with how I saw the shoe fit too. Other youtubers are always half sizing up everything or say TTS on everything. I don't think anything he said is wrong, he tests a lot of ball shoes, so hes going to put his input on these and these aren't his first choice....whats wrong with that lol.

Not your first choice Nightwing? Well what the hell is then, Lebrons?

Average? More well rounded models? Man gettfoh

He should've said IMO on the fit since everyone's feet and preference aren't the same

That fit and sox he's wearing with the shoes wouldn't be my first choice.. Or second 🙄
I'm guessing u hate NW? 😂

No I don't hate Nightwing just never been a fan

Maybe I was a bit harsh and it seems my words have rubbed a few of you the wrong way

I apologize

It’s an opinion of 1 guy compared to hundreds that will wear the shoes for ball.

Buy them, if you don’t like them on court either return or use as casual

E1704262-A95F-45F7-91FF-A593AE54272E.png
I don't believe a word this guy says. Shady dude. Said the Dame 6s were horrible performers but pretty much every other reviewer had nothing but positive things to say about them.

I don’t pay attention to any shoe reviewers online lol “especially after I have seen some of them hoop 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t pay attention to any shoe reviewers online lol “especially after I have seen some of them hoop 🤣🤣🤣
I don't believe what anybody says besides me. Shoe reviewers are all fake as **** lol. I'll take what they say with a grain of salt, because they have **** loads of stuff to hide. Whereas here on NT, we have nothing to hide and can all be honest with eachother lol.

However, I'll always try on a shoe in store before buying to see how it actually feels for ME.

No I don't hate Nightwing just never been a fan

Maybe I was a bit harsh and it seems my words have rubbed a few of you the wrong way

I apologize

Not harsh, it just sounded like you were personally offended at someone calling a shoe average.

2019 was a crazy year for performers. Is it that improbable that any number of those shoes are more well rounded than an entry level signature shoe?

The 34, KD 12, NB Omn1s, Kyrie 6, and Puma Clyde Court were his best of 2019.

seems to me like nightwing just doesn’t like how the shoe looks so he’s throwing shade, but toeing the line so he can still get his free stuff from NIKE :lol:. But yeah. Who cares lol

Nike with the fast shipping, didnt even realize they shipped my 2k pair this morning till now. Whoever gets their pair first post pics lol.

Back
Top Bottom