Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

I almost feel like he meant the 3s looked like some Payless shoes. The 4s were probably a bit out there for Payless lol. I can feel the sentiment on the 3s looking that way though.

I don’t get how they put one of if not the greatest traction patterns on their bottom tier shoes but never used it again on Kobe’s 😂. Rubber compound will factor though.

Outsole is very Kobe 9 esque
nike-pg-5-black-white-1.jpg

Glad they didn’t give up on him, although I’m sure there’s probably some contractual reason

I’m not mad at these. I need some decent on foot pics tho, these leaks always throw me off. I think different colors will be better.

In for the “red” pair (discounted)... its ritualistic at this point ... even tho covid came thru and robbed me of my 40yo hoop dreams 🥲

Release date for the pg5 per FTL app
Glad they kept the price @ $110. So hopefully these go on disco too. Didn’t even get to ball in the pg4s much so these can wait until a price drop
C1D1E71B-302F-4277-A597-F037D9089D81.jpeg

They look basic, but better than the 4

In the right color ways they could be ok

Come out with a playstation as a consolation for everyone who couldn't get a PS5 so their parents can say we got you the new PlayStations PG5

5s reminds me to 1s. If there is a dope collab with PS, 2k or Gatorade i would grab a pair

Back
Top Bottom