Nike PG 6

Yeah those are not the infrareds. I got excited :lol:

These are the infrareds

nike-pg-6-dh8447-002-05-750x750.jpeg

Oh ok. Well I believe some pages back someone claimed these were the infras and not the grey and reds above. Idk but neither red cw is all that impressive imo

whens the blue bandana colorway gonna drop? i would get the eps on stockx but i heard eps are bigger and these shoes are already big enough

Those black cosmic ones are BHM PEs for him that prolly won't release

We've already been thru this a few pages back for both pairs

whens the blue bandana colorway gonna drop? i would get the eps on stockx but i heard eps are bigger and these shoes are already big enough
Same reason I didnt get em from id4. That and the price tag over retail. Hoping they drop in the U.S.

Same reason I didnt get em from id4. That and the price tag over retail. Hoping they drop in the U.S.
They dropped on the EU site eatlier this week, so looks promising. Although, you never know with Nike these days since the first GT Cut never released here. But of course, we are talking entirely different kind of demands for stock.

im seeing on finishline it looks like they will drop Friday August 12th

Ill start by saying I like these, and these are a good solid shoe. I would certainly recommend.

But something, possible the generic materials, or the basic tech, they're a little "boring" on court to me. very straight forward, you know what to expect, predictable. nice collar and tongue, comfortable fit.

I grab my 36 lows more. My knees are less sore after playing. Feel more premium. I think I may return my PG6 pair back to Nike and possibly grab down the line at a disco. I also want to try the KD 15 without expanding my hoop rotation too far with only playing once a week.

Ill start by saying I like these, and these are a good solid shoe. I would certainly recommend.

But something, possible the generic materials, or the basic tech, they're a little "boring" on court to me. very straight forward, you know what to expect, predictable. nice collar and tongue, comfortable fit.

I grab my 36 lows more. My knees are less sore after playing. Feel more premium. I think I may return my PG6 pair back to Nike and possibly grab down the line at a disco. I also want to try the KD 15 without expanding my hoop rotation too far with only playing once a week.

So after everything I've said about this shoe, I started to rock the KD 15's last week and it's gonna be tough going back to these unless I'm just gonna take it easy or shoot around by myself. I'll probably use the money I've been waiting to use on a second pair and just get a second pair of KD's instead now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still high on these shoes and I have it just a tad behind the Jordan 36's for best kicks this year but yeah. The new KD's just bumped these back.

Back
Top Bottom