Nike PG 6

I did on my first day right foot only...i broke em in a lil more and it went away

Walking in them unlaced feel great ... played twice both times limping the rest of the day from sore achilles. I'll give them a couple more wears. May keep them as store runners etc or trade for kd15

Walking in them unlaced feel great ... played twice both times limping the rest of the day from sore achilles. I'll give them a couple more wears. May keep them as store runners etc or trade for kd15
you workout by any chance? standing and seated calf raises work well for the achilles

2C8175DE-D538-4BBB-BFFE-07656F33247A.jpeg
B1A9F2B4-1D06-4EB8-A4D9-7908B68523CD.jpeg

Looks like these will be coming out a few weeks or so. Now I have to pick between these, the blue paisley, and the cream pair.

Hope both these colorways get released at some point they blow out any PG colorway by far. Both grails for me.

20220625_080944.jpg
20220625_080940.jpg
Oh nah these clean as hell! The moment these drop I'll be copping my first pair of PG 6's

Copped these on a whim yesterday and these are amazing. Soft materials but nice snug fit like a Kobe, great traction, solid cushion for the price. I’m genuinely shocked how good these are for the price.

I’ll admit I do miss zoom strobel since I exclusively hooped in the KD14 the last year but these are an absolute banger for the price. Definitely the sleeper shoe in the Nike bball lineup.
BE95D70C-7B4F-4CCA-841E-7DDF1D8ADBEA.jpeg

what insoles are you using now? i think i should do the same
Nothing crazy right now, just some Dr. Scholl's sport insoles. I might try something a little nicer though, like some Move insoles. Another thought I had was using the react insoles that came with the Nike BB NXT. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Nothing crazy right now, just some Dr. Scholl's sport insoles. I might try something a little nicer though, like some Move insoles. Another thought I had was using the react insoles that came with the Nike BB NXT. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

i been hearing alotta chatter about those move insoles :emoji_thinking: might have to check em out

Just noticed that there are six cws of these on NDC. However, the Infrared cw isn’t one of them. :smh:

Sizes (pinks / Natasha) on NDC are moving on these! I have no idea what’s going on but I went to snag a pair and they were gone. Maybe they’ll pop back up tomorrow. Really strange. I got a 15% off $100 for members notification using the app but it didn’t seem to apply to these, so again I can’t figure this one out.

JS”

Last edited:
Sizes (pinks / Natasha) on NDC are moving on these! I have no idea what’s going on but I went to snag a pair and they were gone. Maybe they’ll pop back up tomorrow. Really strange. I got a 15% off $100 for members notification using the app but it didn’t seem to apply to these, so again I can’t figure this one out.

JS”

It should work. I got a 20% off for members and used it on the pinks. Got them for like $96

JS”
How are y’all getting the code through app?

Back
Top Bottom