Nike PG 6

NGL... that Infrared cw has my interest. These may overtake the Freak 3s as my favorite Nike Basketball Signature.

Cool insight but nightwing getting a little useless… more opinionated on colorways and such. I get there’s only so much time for a performance review w all the shoes out there. rather see the split in half foot doctor review. Learn more about the shoe.

Cool insight but nightwing getting a little useless… more opinionated on colorways and such. I get there’s only so much time for a performance review w all the shoes out there. rather see the split in half foot doctor review. Learn more about the shoe.

I can’t even remember the last time Nightwing did a performance review. Almost all his content now is a detailed look review, which i understand. Once you get to a certain level of content creation, you have to keep pushing out content so the algorithm doesn’t **** you over. There’s only so much time to be recording and editing and publishing to be playing hoops like he used to.

Anyway, that infrared inspired colorway is the first colorway that makes this shoe look decent to me. I still don’t like the silhouette aesthetically, and i doubt i’d buy a pair, but i can see some nice colorway potential with this model.

Courts are still closed in Nightwing's neck of the wood. His wife being added to the show was a good move.

That foot doctor and SGo (he doesnt do performance much either) are reviews that are dope too.

Yep watched earlier. I like his reviews, all sounding the same tho/getting a little long.

But these are a go for sure. Thankful traction sounds great too
only so many ways to review a sneaker :lol: imo hees the best in the YT game rn

1645964810197.png

Back
Top Bottom