Nike Pippen 1 Retro Confirmed for 2008

im going to start saving right now. 2 pairs of pippen 1 and 4 pairs of pennys 2.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

DO YOU LIKE URBAN STREETWEAR? THEFIZIX.COM--</a><!-- has your answer

nike is finally releasing heat in 08...cant wait
Kicks Rule Everything Around Me K.R.E.A.M.
Looking for: DS or VVNDS Concords, DMPs, Mars 4s, Grape 5s, infared & hufquake 90s all in size 10-10.5
FS or trade: DS BMP OLNL size 10.5, all black foamposite one

damn. 08 is going to be a big year. i'm happy. great. but too bad it wont benefit me. i have penny ii's and pippens already...
p.s. it's soled ZER0ut

The white ones were my first ever Nike shoe that I can remember. My mom flipped balls when my dad told her it was $60. Hahaha.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

thanks dat301kid for the info...ima score the Bull's colorway 4sho..dam 08 is going to the year for retro's...
IS THE JUICE?..WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH?...

Team Philippines​
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

yes yes yes one of my grails thanx nike
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

:wow:
eek.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

I doubt they will charge 160.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

og's had to be at least 130-140
I had a pair of the OGs and I'm quite positive they were $120-125. I mean, considering the XIIs and XIIIs were $135 and they were clearly astep above the rest of the Nike's. Maybe the retros were $130-140 that's why people seem to think the OGs were the same price...I never bothered tofind out since I didn't like the retro colorway.

Nope. OG's in 1997 were $160.00. I had to settle for the Jordan XII playoffs, due to the price at that time. Female digged the white/silver/red colorway.Hopefully Nike doesn't butcher this.

Nope. OG's in 1997 were $160.00.
How come I was thinking they were $149.99?

the retail will be $135 for the retro's
I hope this lower price doesn't mean the shoe is gonna be lower quality. The OGs were one of the best. This shoe encompassed everything thatwas so fantastic about mid- and late-90's Nike design.

Back
Top Bottom