Nike Pippen 1 Retro Confirmed for 2008

ZF 95's?

Flightposites??

Penny II's???

Pippen I's????

eek.gif

81a35b56e3147b67260e974cefb58a1ef6a7df7.gif

I also remember them being $160. I skipped the white and navy retro because of this and I wanted the blk/wht/ and red ones.

pimp.gif
yes cant wait which reminds me i need to go get my barkleys outtafootlocker cant wait for these to drop though

nike's smart for releasing all this retro heat the same year as the countdown packages.there's not enough packages for everyone,all that money waitingto get spent...

You'd think I would be all over these - I love the Pippen 1s..... but Nike's preparing to take another half-step toward failure on this one.

Any snooping Nike employees: notice everyone in here is clamoring for the PIPPEN 1 - not a shoe that "kind of" looks like the Pippen 1, not the AirMore Generic Uptempo. Don't screw it up.

I'd pay $150 for the Air PIPPEN 1. I won't buy a knockoff, PERIOD. It could cost $135, it could cost $35. I've got enough shoes that I don'tneed to buy middling crap.

NIKE AIR PIPPEN!

Preach Method Man!

AIR PIPPEN 1!
AIR PIPPEN 1!
AIR PIPPEN 1!
AIR PIPPEN 1!

Who's with me? (or, with Method Man actually...)

On point Method Man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know about the $150 though.

I don't remember how much they were back when the came out.

I do however remember how heavy these sneakers were.

I had them in white, but wanted and prefered them in black, but back at those time there was no NikeTalk so I didn't know what sneakers were coming out inwhich colors.

I really hope they don't half-*** these as well as the Penny 2's.

Back
Top Bottom