Nike players wearing Adidas stuff

How do you guys feel about all of those Nike players rocking the Adidas tech fit stuff in the NBA?

Troubling?

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Troubling?

roll.gif
:rofl:
Wow you really take it that seriously? They are just corporations dude...

Correction....they are wearing NBA stuff which is just (unfortunately
tongue.gif
) sponsored by Adidas....if it were just Adi-wear they probably wouldn'twear it, due to their own endorsements or choice, or whatever. I do tend to cringe a bit when I see Bibby in his Jays rocking those NBA/Adi leg sleeves, but Iwon't particularly call it "troubling" as you said though....but I do see what u're getting at...
8db215e1fe7feb77fea60c4c6ea400c6-getty-91026043sc004_bobcats_hawks.jpg
*shivers*
laugh.gif

I'd call it a
reach.jpg
Reach...

Not troubling...

Adi sponsers the NBA....and players who dont have more than Footwear Contracts just use whats in the equipment room...but you have friends in the L.. so youshould know that right?

Adi doesnt see it as troubling with all their Contract athletes who wear Jordans and Nikes Off court.. hell even Hova and Iverson wore Nikes off court andthey were Reebok folks...

I dont think Nike nor anyone else loses sleep, when Nike actually will put the logo of a competitor in their commercials.

Good fodder for banter though

It's seriously not that serious.

Reebok did a better job at outfitting the NBA in my opinion.

The replacement refs should be more troubling than Nike players wearing Adidas Tech Fit.

Its really not that serious, its not like Nike is turning in their sleep at night because of this.

How do you guys feel about all of those Nike players rocking the Adidas tech fit stuff in the NBA?

Troubling?

You say its "Troubling?" but you have adidas in your avy!

I would find it more troubling if they wore something that didn't work just because it was "their" brand. In the end, if it works for them andkeeps them from being injured, no problems at all. But I know where you are trying to take this.

yea but wade and lebron and alot of other pleayers rock McDavid under there Jersey and shooting sleeves

Personally, I'm not one to gripe about something like this, I mean atleast they're not making players wear their shoes too
laugh.gif

However, I really do miss Champion and Nike NBA gear.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

It's seriously not that serious.

Reebok did a better job at outfitting the NBA in my opinion.

that's interesting because absolutely NOTHING at all changed between the time reebok outfitted the NBA and adidas purchased them. the only change is thelogo on the uniform.

Originally Posted by bundy9

Correction....they are wearing NBA stuff which is just (unfortunately
tongue.gif
) sponsored by Adidas....if it were just Adi-wear they probably wouldn't wear it, due to their own endorsements or choice, or whatever. I do tend to cringe a bit when I see Bibby in his Jays rocking those NBA/Adi leg sleeves, but I won't particularly call it "troubling" as you said though....but I do see what u're getting at...
8db215e1fe7feb77fea60c4c6ea400c6-getty-91026043sc004_bobcats_hawks.jpg
*shivers*
laugh.gif

Naw, man! That is not NBA stuff! It's adidas stuff they went and slapped an nba logo on! Tech fit stuff is Adidas stuff! That said, it's only a matterof time before some of those players think that if Adidas's tech stuff is that good, that their shoes are that good as well!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Dark Chocolate trying to go hard again.
laugh.gif

Dudes and their Adidas obsessions.
laugh.gif

I really don't think that you are in any position to speak on "obsessions", ya' know? But Nike is losing popularity, and I know that they,Nike, finds that troubling. Personally, I find it hysterical!

Dude you must be smoking ... What rock do you live under?

Comments like this ...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I really don't think that you are in any position to speak on "obsessions", ya' know? But Nike is losing popularity, and I know that they, Nike, finds that troubling. Personally, I find it hysterical!
Are truly funny! I got a homiey that works for Adidas and they are sufferin' like Bufferin ... go look at a retail store wall ... what Adidasperformance product is really checking with the kids??

You have to get past Nike Pro Combat, Under Armour, & McDavid before kids even begin to think about that Adidas product ...

No disrespect my dude but go do ya research before you post the nonsense
roll.gif
%%#%#!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There are a few things that could be called "troubling" in this thread, and Bibby wearing calf sleeves isn't one of them.

You thinking your brand loyalty is anything different then anybody else here could be called troubling. There is one difference though, nobody here goes to ///message boards trying to lead the revolution and convert people to their own favorite brand.

You're like a door to door salesman, trying to sell us all a load of bull, too bad we will all continue to slam the door in your face...

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Dark Chocolate posts kinda like "Coach Hubie/Jack Johnson". Troubling?
Nope, that isn't troubling to people who actually have a life.

aww crap, Coach Hubie is back.
I thought he wouldnt come back and try to start his "Anti-Nike-Zoom hurts-Fashion week prefers Adidas-I have friends in the "L" "routine....especially when he was clowned for claiming Birdman was suspended for 'roids instead of narcotics.

But I guess this guy really doesnt have a life and has to come to this message board full of "skateboarders" who are "blinded by theswoosh" and attempt to convert us......again x5 or 6.
Good luck with it Coach Hubie Jack Johnson. Heck, I still have my signature addressed to Jack Johnson.
laugh.gif

Long time NTers with no life like myself know what a joke this cat is. You cant win with e-arguing with him and eventually his trolling gets him banned and hehas to come back to start more stuff.....because he has such a busy important life.

"Nike losing sleep"

lolololol

Hardly.

Nike's saving money not outfitting the NBA and NFL...

Nike's smart by outfitting Cleats and Gloves and Sneakers..

You know the stuff that sells.

I think the one's you seek to follow you pied piper are here www.adidastalk.com Oh thats right.. it doesn'texist.

Well maybe they can google all those Adidas performance commercials on youboob. oh yeah.. those dontexist either...

What is Adi doin? Oh just hemmoraging cash on the NFL and NBA outffitting teams for stuff people aren't buying much of like they used to.

Lose sleep? no.. but I enjoy your threads.... it proves Im not the only one who thinks you never know what you are talking about. You should reference yourfriends in the "L" more. They know better....or should.
laugh.gif

Thanks for tuning in last night.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom