Nike players wearing Adidas stuff

laugh.gif
Nike could've outfitted the NBA, but they opted for the USA Men andWomen Basketball team.

Originally Posted by TOWEH

Dude you must be smoking ... What rock do you live under?

Comments like this ...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I really don't think that you are in any position to speak on "obsessions", ya' know? But Nike is losing popularity, and I know that they, Nike, finds that troubling. Personally, I find it hysterical!
Are truly funny! I got a homiey that works for Adidas and they are sufferin' like Bufferin ... go look at a retail store wall ... what Adidas performance product is really checking with the kids??

You have to get past Nike Pro Combat, Under Armour, & McDavid before kids even begin to think about that Adidas product ...

No disrespect my dude but go do ya research before you post the nonsense
roll.gif
%%#%#!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And what makes you think that I didn't do my "research"? You speak to a sales person at a store, wherever it is that you live, and you suggestthat I didn't do my research?

Do yourself a favor, think again!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Dark Chocolate posts kinda like "Coach Hubie/Jack Johnson". Troubling?
Nope, that isn't troubling to people who actually have a life.

aww crap, Coach Hubie is back.
I thought he wouldnt come back and try to start his "Anti-Nike-Zoom hurts-Fashion week prefers Adidas-I have friends in the "L" " routine....especially when he was clowned for claiming Birdman was suspended for 'roids instead of narcotics.

But I guess this guy really doesnt have a life and has to come to this message board full of "skateboarders" who are "blinded by the swoosh" and attempt to convert us......again x5 or 6.
Good luck with it Coach Hubie Jack Johnson. Heck, I still have my signature addressed to Jack Johnson.
laugh.gif

Long time NTers with no life like myself know what a joke this cat is. You cant win with e-arguing with him and eventually his trolling gets him banned and he has to come back to start more stuff.....because he has such a busy important life.

Method Man already beat you to it.
Jack Johnson was the first Black heavyweight champ. He didn't lose it until he was over forty years old. Fantastic man, fantastic life. He fought in thering against White dudes, kicking their butts, while all white spectators looked on back when Black men were being lynched, for simply looking at a whitewoman. Jack was boning white chicks, then knocking their suitors on their behinds, then making money off of it all!

Gotta love it! I can see why that irritates you
wink.gif
, just as it irritatesthe Nike employees here when someone rocks a product that does not have a swoosh!

To me its just UGLY

At least Mcdavid and Nike under gear,leg and arm sleeves are one colour not smacked all over with a huge design or logo.

I just hate how Adidas slap there big 3 stripes on everything they can like the warmups man they all look alike now at least when there were 3-4 differentbrands supplying the NBA or Champion they had different designs with subtle little logos.

Im just not feeling Adidas gear in the NBA at all they force feed there logo way to much goto the NBA store in NY and the place is like Adidas town now Iespecialy hate how Authentic shorts have the 3 stripe logo in the upper corner why is that? the official ones players wear dont.

Less is more Adidas we know u outfit the NBA.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

To me its just UGLY

At least Mcdavid and Nike under gear,leg and arm sleeves are one colour not smacked all over with a huge design or logo.

I just hate how Adidas slap there big 3 stripes on everything they can like the warmups man they all look alike now at least when there were 3-4 different brands supplying the NBA or Champion they had different designs with subtle little logos.

Im just not feeling Adidas gear in the NBA at all they force feed there logo way to much goto the NBA store in NY and the place is like Adidas town now I especialy hate how Authentic shorts have the 3 stripe logo in the upper corner why is that? the official ones players wear dont.

Less is more Adidas we know u outfit the NBA.

Peace
Scottie

This, this, this.

Adidas still trying to get their name out there so I guess I can respect that.
laugh.gif

I thought he wouldnt come back and try to start his "Anti-Nike-Zoom hurts-Fashion week prefers Adidas-I have friends in the "L" " routine....especially when he was clowned for claiming Birdman was suspended for 'roids instead of narcotics.

But I guess this guy really doesnt have a life and has to come to this message board full of "skateboarders" who are "blinded by the swoosh" and attempt to convert us......again x5 or 6.
Good luck with it Coach Hubie Jack Johnson. Heck, I still have my signature addressed to Jack Johnson.
laugh.gif

Long time NTers with no life like myself know what a joke this cat is. You cant win with e-arguing with him and eventually his trolling gets him banned and he has to come back to start more stuff.....because he has such a busy important life.

Jack Johnson was the first Black heavyweight champ. He didn't lose it until he was over forty years old. Fantastic man, fantastic life. He fought in the ring against White dudes, kicking their butts, while all white spectators looked on back when Black men were being lynched, for simply looking at a white woman. Jack was boning white chicks, then knocking their suitors on their behinds, then making money off of it all!

wink.gif
, just as it irritates the Nike employees here when someone rocks a product that does not have a swoosh!
Thing is Coach Hubie, you aint Jack Johnson, doing Jack Johnson's role in history (or at least what your Ken Burns documentary taught you) andmore like you are Mitch "Blood" Green running your mouth by calling out Tyson after Mitch broke Tyson's hand with his face.
You aint Jack Johnson like Im not Van Exel....an insult to even compare a figure in history to a figure with a message board troll history.

And like I always tell you, it aint what you post but rather why you post and how you post. We disagree with you and its either we are the swoosh blinded orracist or against Jack Johnson. Nope, its Coach Hubie-Jack Johnson-Justice God (remember that character you played all WWF style) coming on a message boardtrying to tell us we are wrong for liking what we want and then when it falls apart out comes your e-insults and then "poof".....Coach Hubie getslayed out and lays away till he gains more e-courage to preach his wackness. Yes his "wackness". Your friends in the "L" must really beproud.
laugh.gif

(take the spanking like a good boy and if you want more hand/belt marks on your rear then feel free to PM them to me, Coach Hubie-Johnson-Justice God-NT Joke)

Naw, man! That is not NBA stuff! It's adidas stuff they went and slapped an nba logo on! Tech fit stuff is Adidas stuff! That said, it's only a matter of time before some of those players think that if Adidas's tech stuff is that good, that their shoes are that good as well!
tired.gif

How do you guys feel about all of those Nike players rocking the Adidas tech fit stuff in the NBA?

Troubling?
not even in the slightest.

if lebron,kobe or other nike athletes start wearing adidas climacrap or whatever they call them shoes this year that always look the same year after year thenmaybe.

laugh.gif

Jack Johnson was the first Black heavyweight champ. He didn't lose it until he was over forty years old. Fantastic man, fantastic life. He fought in the ring against White dudes, kicking their butts, while all white spectators looked on back when Black men were being lynched, for simply looking at a white woman. Jack was boning white chicks, then knocking their suitors on their behinds, then making money off of it all!

wink.gif
, just as it irritates the Nike employees here when someone rocks a product that does not have a swoosh!
Thing is Coach Hubie, you aint Jack Johnson, doing Jack Johnson's role in history (or at least what your Ken Burns documentary taught you) and more like you are Mitch "Blood" Green running your mouth by calling out Tyson after Mitch broke Tyson's hand with his face.
You aint Jack Johnson like Im not Van Exel....an insult to even compare a figure in history to a figure with a message board troll history.

And like I always tell you, it aint what you post but rather why you post and how you post. We disagree with you and its either we are the swoosh blinded or racist or against Jack Johnson. Nope, its Coach Hubie-Jack Johnson-Justice God (remember that character you played all WWF style) coming on a message board trying to tell us we are wrong for liking what we want and then when it falls apart out comes your e-insults and then "poof".....Coach Hubie gets layed out and lays away till he gains more e-courage to preach his wackness. Yes his "wackness". Your friends in the "L" must really be proud.
laugh.gif

(take the spanking like a good boy and if you want more hand/belt marks on your rear then feel free to PM them to me, Coach Hubie-Johnson-Justice God-NT Joke)
Man, kill all that noise. As I said, Method Man already outed me as the Coach, so you are a bit late. With calling out all of the aliases, all youare doing is showing what kind of tampons you use, and it's pathetic. Man up, deal with it. Anyone not affiliated with this board in a work capacity,someone who actually has a life, would not have to worry about who is what, then is who. So you call be "boy"? WHOOPDEEDOO! You know what you can dowith that one, right? So anytime you want to come and tell me in person about how I say things, you know what you can do, right? I don't PM anyone, as I amsimply having a good time here. Obviously you take this stuff seriously. Is life that bad? Sex life sucks? Got one? Kobe not satisfying your existence?Pitiful.

Shame, perhaps if you didn't put so much stock in those *false idols*, your life would not be that rough!

That said, I know that Nike lovers here take issue with Adidas making better product, but hey!

That's the way it is!

laugh.gif

wink.gif
Thing is Coach Hubie, you aint Jack Johnson, doing Jack Johnson's role in history (or at least what your Ken Burns documentary taught you) and more like you are Mitch "Blood" Green running your mouth by calling out Tyson after Mitch broke Tyson's hand with his face.

And like I always tell you, it aint what you post but rather why you post and how you post. We disagree with you and its either we are the swoosh blinded or racist or against Jack Johnson. Nope, its Coach Hubie-Jack Johnson-Justice God (remember that character you played all WWF style) coming on a message board trying to tell us we are wrong for liking what we want and then when it falls apart out comes your e-insults and then "poof".....Coach Hubie gets layed out and lays away till he gains more e-courage to preach his wackness. Yes his "wackness". Your friends in the "L" must really be proud.
laugh.gif

Man, kill all that noise. As I said, Method Man already outed me as the Coach, so you are a bit late. With calling out all of the aliases, all you are doing is showing what kind of tampons you use, and it's pathetic. Man up, deal with it. Anyone not affiliated with this board in a work capacity, someone who actually has a life, would not have to worry about who is what, then is who. So you call be "boy"? WHOOPDEEDOO! You know what you can do with that one, right? So anytime you want to come and tell me in person about how I say things, you know what you can do, right? I don't PM anyone, as I am simply having a good time here. Obviously you take this stuff seriously. Is life that bad? Sex life sucks? Got one? Kobe not satisfying your existence? Pitiful.

Shame, perhaps if you didn't put so much stock in those *false idols*, your life would not be that rough!

That said, I know that Nike lovers here take issue with Adidas making better product, but hey!

That's the way it is!
So just show up on a message board every year under different SN's time after time doing the same stuff over and over and after being bannedstill come back is "simply having a good time"? Really now....who is the one who has a bad life, sex life sucks or even has one? Raise the bar mybrother... set out to bigger and better things. Be like other real truth givers and says that stuff at bus stops while talking to parking meters.
Youve been exposed numerous times and the Joke is old. Just having fun on the internet is for teen girls and youve been on NT too long to still be ateen...grow up and a be a women already.

This thread I tell you.... I don't have no issues with it. These guys are adults and if Nike dont give em what they like, let em wear what they like. Idont know why they dont put tape over it or something.

grow up and a be a women already
Greatest line ever...
roll.gif

DC aint the only Alias he's using now anyway... in some threads he says the same exact thing under two different names.

Now THATS funny and shows a lack of fun or a life.. to log out and back in to say the same thing under 2 persona's..

This thread is PURE COMEDY.

Why would I be worried about Adidas making a better compression sleeve than Nike? Really? The same guys who made the A1 shoes that feel no different than anyother Adidas kicks? I dare you to walk into ANY suburban mall into ANY big box athetic retailer and find more than 10 Adidas shoes that don't start withthe name SuperStar. I guess I'll sit shaking in the corner while the big Adidas takeover happens.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

grow up and a be a women already
Greatest line ever...
roll.gif

DC aint the only Alias he's using now anyway... in some threads he says the same exact thing under two different names.

Now THATS funny and shows a lack of fun or a life.. to log out and back in to say the same thing under 2 persona's..

Two Screen Names and personas? Not surprising but still troubling.
Dude has had his skirt pulled up for years yet still comes back with an agenda and an incredible sense of Fashion (he attends Fashion week, y'all).
I better stop or else Im a Nike loyalist or woman hater.

BIG problem with MJ's son wearing his own air jordans on a addidas sponcered team
^^^ Suck it up ... its just big business ... most of these bamas would wear jellies if they got a check!

And to be honest kids at Adidas schools (college) would prefer to rock Nike product and kids in high schools prefer to rock Nike as well ... I don't wantto say that Adidas makes inferior product but it just doesn't perform to the standards of many of today's athlete's ... have any of you even lookedat Adidas's performance basketball product??? Its a joke ... they have aTop 10 Premium as a performance model
eyes.gif

DC ... don't come in here and make it any harder for them to sell shoes in the US ... my boy works for them and he clowns their technology all the time ... Bounce??? Really???

Love the passion ... its just a bit misguided slim ... go find a new hobby ... the message board trollin' is just not for you and your random propaganda...

Rock What up!

Back
Top Bottom