Nike players wearing Adidas stuff

I really can't even come in here and defend adidas without looking like a DC follower, but I have gotten into adidas equipment, shoes and apparell latelyas nothing except the Sigs from Nike are appealing to me lately. I have never had anything bad in any adidas stuff, except for some traction issues from acouple years back that seem to be solved. Not to sound like our friend, but a few guys from overseas and one that is in the D league (just got cut from Thundercamp) play at our gym, and those guys have product from both, and no one has anything bad to say about adidas. But again, they get it for free, so what couldbe bad about that. But I also have nothing but praise for the Nike stuff I have bought in the last couple years, especially the Zoom BB (you are welcome, Rock)and the Kobe IV. It all depends on your needs and how well you research what you need, and then buy that item, not hyped up tech. And I have worn the Techfit,it just seems like a really supportive under-layer (shirt), but I will try the calf sleeve also.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by TOWEH

Rock What up!

And TOWEH is so right my man. When I worked with AAU teams across the DMV.. ALL teams not sponsored by Nike want to be sponsored BY Nike... why? Cause its not just the product but the stima.. but the Product helps. You can ask your boys from the L.. when boxes upon boxes are shipped in to the trainers around the league and fools are opening them up in the Locker Rooms.. there is a air of jealousy and envy by ALL Adi and Reebok Athletes when they see what the Nike guys are getting...
Rock, I was with you until you said this. It takes 5, Rock! Any jealous had by the Adi athletes is because they aren'tadopting the "It Takes 5" mantra. Are you trying to tell me that when some of these athletes moved from their respective shoe companies to thegreener pastures that is Adidas they weren't hoping and praying to all have the exact same shoe (except for minor details)? Sorry Rock, I'm not buyingit. 5, Rock...It takes 5!

DC man... really? Do you REALLY believe the stuff you say.. lol You just proved that you just talk to hear yourself and get attention...

You always go back to saying I got fired when you have nothing else to say as a comeback..and I always respond with I never got fired.... and NOW you say Nick works for Nike.. lololololol..

So now you are off on ALL sorts of things...what else could you need attention on? Funny I tell ya...

Ill just start telling you that you are correct... because guess what? All the Nike and Adi folks who read these posts know you are talking out of your bung hole and have no foundation to stand... You make me think you are an old dude with no life but then you do kids stuff like this and throw me off.

Maybe you are a 15 year old who has followed me for years and has wanted to be me. Did I slight you? Did I not sign a Nike ZOOM BB for you at some point? Has this made you run and change your allegiance.. Make a Legion of Doom Aluminum outfit and call your self Dark Chocolate Hater of Nike and Rockdeep and all things Zoom? Im sorry bro. I apologize if I couldn't let you emmulate me. Its ok. I appreciate you trying.. supporting my show and checking me out.

I appreciate you....even when others dont. I will pray for you and your loneliness tonight after my Skins finish getting wupped by the Eggels
Before you go off and start praying to your imaginary friend up in the sky, go and ask yourself this,

"Why did I get fired from Nike?"

I bet the answer will be a DOOZY! Well, that's if you ever get one, in which I highly doubt! People with *imaginary friends* really do have issues withaccepting reality! Here's more reality for ya'! If it weren't for JB, Nike would be FINISHED!

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

laughable...

Kinda like how the shoes you design sell, right?
roll.gif

lobo...lolololololololol.... touche my good man...touche' lolol

Dukie... not to worry my man.. you could steal lines from DC and not seem like a follower and YES.. thanks for my TB Zooms my man...

Look.. I never ever said Adi made inferior stuff nor do I think they should.. BUT apparently its not flying off shelves either...but when you bring an argumentto the table.. bring some substance and reasoning..

Not just Nike stinks and you all are blind followers..

*raises hand* Guilty as charged..

I truely believe DC smokes wacky stuff and its laced with something bad.. I mean really... imaginary friend?
laugh.gif
Dude you are on a whole new level....

Too bad its still 1000 levels below everyone else... Carry on.. You are right about everything.. there you go..
roll.gif
I got fired and I cried for days and begged for it back and Lebron himself toldme I was no good. Then Nick.. who somehow doesn't work at Nike.. but for the sake of your story does.. asked me to come back.. then said Sike.

Does that make you feel better weirdo? lol

I wonder how many times he can be banned for trolling and then come back to rehash his claims. you sir are my imaginary friend.. whatever that means too. Ipray for you my man.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

DC is the worst NTer ever.
roll.gif

That's because I don't consider myself a "Niketalker". However, you can label yourself whatever you want!

you have over 300 post and you'll say your not a Niketalker
grin.gif
then well don't log in anymore
indifferent.gif
I say that I am human! Since you consider yourself a "niketalker", why don't you just stop breathing?

Dukie... not to worry my man.. you could steal lines from DC and not seem like a follower and YES.. thanks for my TB Zooms my man...

Look.. I never ever said Adi made inferior stuff nor do I think they should.. BUT apparently its not flying off shelves either...but when you bring an argument to the table.. bring some substance and reasoning..

People like you only want substance and reasoning when it agrees with YOUR position. However, Nike's numbers have been sliding for a while andactually? It began to happen even quicker when your boy up there began designing the crappy shoes he's been designing for Nike Basketball. Whoever did theBB1 should be featured, not him.

Look.. I never ever said Adi made inferior stuff nor do I think they should.. BUT apparently its not flying off shelves either...but when you bring an argument to the table.. bring some substance and reasoning..

I truely believe DC smokes wacky stuff and its laced with something bad.. I mean really... imaginary friend?
laugh.gif
Dude you are on a whole new level....

Too bad its still 1000 levels below everyone else... Carry on.. You are right about everything.. there you go..
roll.gif
I got fired and I cried for days and begged for it back and Lebron himself told me I was no good. Then Nick.. who somehow doesn't work at Nike.. but for the sake of your story does.. asked me to come back.. then said Sike.

Does that make you feel better weirdo? lol

I wonder how many times he can be banned for trolling and then come back to rehash his claims. you sir are my imaginary friend.. whatever that means too. I pray for you my man.
Pray for me? The Tooth Fairy exists? I guess that's who hired and then fired you as well! Maybe Nike should look into hiring the sandman, justto get your gig back!

This dude is a mess ...
I don't understand, are some of these responses supposed to hurt my feelings? I don't get it! I say Nike basketball sucks, and people saythat I am a mess! What is this, the Heavens Gate Crew Part Deux?

At this point playboy ...
9d625ec41d76472b07493cd3178bdaa0fbb0f36.gif

Go troll for fodder somewhere else you and your opinion are useless
indifferent.gif

This dude is a mess ...
I don't understand, are some of these responses supposed to hurt my feelings? I don't get it! I say Nike basketball sucks, and people say that I am a mess! What is this, the Heavens Gate Crew Part Deux?
We all know you think Nike basketball sucks...it is like a broken record.....bored....I don't know why I responded except for I was hoping youwouldn't post your broken record stuff anymore...Please start a Adidastalk page and leave....pretty please.....I will add sugar on top if thathelps.....not trying to hurt your feeling, just tired of it that's all....

This dude is a mess ...
I don't understand, are some of these responses supposed to hurt my feelings? I don't get it! I say Nike basketball sucks, and people say that I am a mess! What is this, the Heavens Gate Crew Part Deux?

You mean you state an opinion which is fine then we state ours, then you throw out figures and claims with no substance or proof, then we call you out on them,then you start insulting by trying to take us down with the Nike brand which doesnt really hurt us but rather makes us question why you continuesly choose tomake yourself a Niketalker on a mostly Pro-Nike message board, which leads to the usual back and forth (which you call "just having fun") which leadsto dead hijacked posts (me being guilty of hijacking posts too just to further expose Coach Hubie) and Coach Hubie Jack Johnson gets banned....comes back laterand repeat x10. We all call for the troll to be banned (again) just for starting stuff and this supposed non-Niketalker will tell us he has a right to do whathe wants and will come back to start more stuff. Sounds like "a mess" to me...kinda a guy who hangs around grammer schools prevoking the kids throughthe chain link fence and when he gets confronted claims he has a right to be on the grounds outside the fence despite how creepy/sad/"a mess" hereally is.

And there i was answering to this thread originally and innocently, totally oblivious of the vehement negativity that was covertly being provoked...sheeesh.Dude you probably should just start your own Aditalk vibe (as suggested) and leave all da personal negativity out for real....criticisms are always fine, oncethey're constructive...but all the dissing and back and forth!? Really now...
indifferent.gif

How do you guys feel about all of those Nike players rocking the Adidas tech fit stuff in the NBA?

Troubling?

Economy = troubling
Unemployment Rate = troubling
Health Care crisis = troubling
You feeling the need to post this = troubling

Obviously I am NOT the one with problem! Many of you who responded in a negative fashion, really don't know how you cause your own misery! I simply askedif any of you find your favorite Nike players wearing the three stripes, well, troubling! What then happens is that one will make an unkind remark, then otherswill follow. It's like if we are in real time and I then ask you a question, one that you may not like the tone of. You get pissed, then make a smartremark back You then run and tell the *police* that I asked you an improper question. A smart cop will look at you like you are a fool, telling you to move on.It's called free speech, and we live in a democracy. I have a right to believe as I do, just as many of you have the right to ignore questions that you donot like, then believing as YOU do. See, but you CHOOSE to click on and respond, only frustrating yourselves. I cannot force any of you to like what I like,nor can you force me to like what YOU like. But I have a right to ask questions, as I just may find others here who get what I am doing, then thinking like Imay be thinking.

The quality of Nike products suck right about now that does not last, and I am glad to see Adidas moving forward, making bigger and better stuff! Nike istrying to follow suit, but so far it looks like an utter and complete failure. Adidas started the Team trend a few years ago, and Nike is trying to do the samething with many wearing Kobe's and LeBron's kicks in the NBA. They are doing nothing but copying Adidas, and they look pathetic doing it.

Now I don't work for Adidas, nor do I want to work for Adidas. I am a free agent! If Nike ever decided to make a good high quality product, one at apractical price point, I am with it! But as long as they continue to insult those of us who have common sense, by putting out 190.00 Jordans, 160.00 Lebrons,and whatever Kobe's cost, which aint nobody buying anyway here in NYC, many people including myself will laud Adidas's efforts, hoping they continue toput a foot in Nike's behind.

BTW, the REAL *Greatest Of All Times* wears Three Stripes, not a swoosh!
wink.gif

Adidas started the Team trend a few years ago, and Nike is trying to do the same thing with many wearing Kobe's and LeBron's kicks in the NBA. They are doing nothing but copying Adidas, and they look pathetic doing it.

BTW, the REAL *Greatest Of All Times* wears Three Stripes, not a swoosh!
wink.gif

Didnt Nike start the team thing back (even before Jordan Brand) when several Nike players like Kendall Gill, Mitch Richmond, Sprewell, Penny etc were wearingJordan X's in their team colors?

And if the G.O.A.T you refer to is Ali then I would add that Kareem had his own signature shoe with his face on the tongue back in the 70's so Adidas wasfirst with that but then again they tried to copy the Air Jordan line in the 80s with Ewing and that didnt work. Both sides are guilty of competative copying.

Kobe IV @ $125>>>>> ANY Adidas basketball shoe ever created at ANY price point.

Is that a joke? Seeing as how the Kobe IV has lunar foam and is known to bottom out in a few months.... you're absolutely off your meds.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Kobe IV @ $125>>>>> ANY Adidas basketball shoe ever created at ANY price point.

Is that a joke? Seeing as how the Kobe IV has lunar foam and is known to bottom out in a few months.... you're absolutely off your meds.
No, i'm serious 100%.

Who plays in a shoe for more than 3 months MAX anyway?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

The quality of Nike products suck right about now that does not last, and I am glad to see Adidas moving forward, making bigger and better stuff! Nike is trying to follow suit, but so far it looks like an utter and complete failure. Adidas started the Team trend a few years ago, and Nike is trying to do the same thing with many wearing Kobe's and LeBron's kicks in the NBA. They are doing nothing but copying Adidas, and they look pathetic doing it.

THIS.... is the dumbest thing i've ever heard on NT. EVER.
laugh.gif

DC- you'd be a lot better off to just log off now. Your responses just seem to get more and more desperate.
NOBODY BUT YOU finds this "Troubling."
NOBODY BUT YOU thinks that Nike is on the decline and that adidas is going to take over the industry
NOBODY BUT YOU thinks that Kobe's and Lebron's are lower quality or a lesser basketball shoe than any adidas shoe that's ever been created.
NOBODY BUT YOU thinks adidas is making "bigger and better" stuff than Nike.
STOP NOW.
thanks
smile.gif

Adidas ISN'T making "bigger and better" stuff than Nike. That's just fact.
laugh.gif
He just wants people to get mad.

Back
Top Bottom