NIKE PLEASE RETRO AIR MAX GRIFFEY II (2).... WHAT GIVES MAN!!!

Oh man... PLEASE Just Do It, Nike. I'm pretty confident these would be eaten up just like the freshwater AMG1's.. I know a lot of heads who are eagerly anticipating this one. The only reason I'd say to hold off would be if they were ever gonna pull out the Emerald AMG1, but if not, let's move on to these...

yo dont worry these will retroe (no source) just saying you know nike sluts everything out! but when they do watch they ruin um

yo dont worry these will retroe (no source) just saying you know nike sluts everything out! but when they do watch they ruin um

I think part of the problem with the AGM II is that Nike already DID retro them a few years back and they bombed pretty hardcore. Granted, they didn't do O.G. colors (White/Varsity Red and Flint Grey/Team Red), but I can definitely see why Nike might be a little gun-shy to try them again.

I'd like to see these back as much as anybody. I'm just saying, I can kinda see where Nike is coming from on this one.

Peace,
J

I think part of the problem with the AGM II is that Nike already DID retro them a few years back and they bombed pretty hardcore. Granted, they didn't do O.G. colors (White/Varsity Red and Flint Grey/Team Red), but I can definitely see why Nike might be a little gun-shy to try them again.

I'd like to see these back as much as anybody. I'm just saying, I can kinda see where Nike is coming from on this one.

Peace,
J

god i hope so i had these in high school got them mad cheap off eastbay. But we all know that there gonna make some lame CW and give us 1 out of the 2 OG colors

god i hope so i had these in high school got them mad cheap off eastbay. But we all know that there gonna make some lame CW and give us 1 out of the 2 OG colors

^^^^^
mad.gif

You speak the truth.

This shoe is very significant. He won the '97 AL MVP Award wearing this shoe, and he led the M's to the ALCS.

This shoe did numbers back in '97. I was in 7th grade when these came out, and these did just as well, if not better than the Jordan XII's, Grant Hill III's, Penny II's, and so forth. Even Bret Hart had the blk/emerald colorway.

This shoe is very significant. He won the '97 AL MVP Award wearing this shoe, and he led the M's to the ALCS.

This shoe did numbers back in '97. I was in 7th grade when these came out, and these did just as well, if not better than the Jordan XII's, Grant Hill III's, Penny II's, and so forth. Even Bret Hart had the blk/emerald colorway.

Back
Top Bottom