NIKE PLEASE RETRO AIR MAX GRIFFEY II (2).... WHAT GIVES MAN!!!

i could never say no to an emerald griffey retro

nike is going to drag this griffey line out, but while we are on the topic of "nike please..." lets throw these on the list too
nike-air-diamond-fury-griffey-1.jpg

nike is going to drag this griffey line out, but while we are on the topic of "nike please..." lets throw these on the list too

Nike retroing these without doin an OG colorway is one of the biggest injustices i can remember
The colorwas are just as iconic as the shoe imo, gotta have atleast one
Emerald GM2 > Emerald GM1

Nike retroing these without doin an OG colorway is one of the biggest injustices i can remember
The colorwas are just as iconic as the shoe imo, gotta have atleast one
Emerald GM2 > Emerald GM1

Originally Posted by capfive

that was truly a blueprint for "how to take a popular sneaker and make em completely wack"

that was truly a blueprint for "how to take a popular sneaker and make em completely wack"

I've wanted these for over 6 years now..still on the look out for Nike to retro them
nerd.gif

I got my fingers crossed for them to come out after they stop retroing Griffey 1's

I've wanted these for over 6 years now..still on the look out for Nike to retro them
nerd.gif

I got my fingers crossed for them to come out after they stop retroing Griffey 1's

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yea they messed up by not dropping the OG cw's......but i'd still like to get my hands on the grey and white colorways
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Change the title of this thread!  Your wish has come true!
http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-griffey-max-ii-returns-summer-2011.html

this happy happy news brought tears to my eyes...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yea they messed up by not dropping the OG cw's......but i'd still like to get my hands on the grey and white colorways
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Change the title of this thread!  Your wish has come true!
http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-griffey-max-ii-returns-summer-2011.html

this happy happy news brought tears to my eyes...

WOW! The tables have turned! BUT... they better do them justice tho. If they look too much out of OG form, then it's a no cop.

WOW! The tables have turned! BUT... they better do them justice tho. If they look too much out of OG form, then it's a no cop.

Back
Top Bottom