NIKE PLEASE RETRO AIR MAX GRIFFEY II (2).... WHAT GIVES MAN!!!

Nice job Nike... Sometimes they wait too long and stick to this "10 year plan" and all momentum from one release is lost when the next one comes out. Here, with just a year in between releases they shouldnt have any problems causing mass chaos. (thats to say the retro stands up to a quality and looks test). Then sometimes, they go all out in one year, as if they will never be around again. An over saturation effect. There is definitely a science and method behind releases.. Maybe they are finally getting it right?

Nice job Nike... Sometimes they wait too long and stick to this "10 year plan" and all momentum from one release is lost when the next one comes out. Here, with just a year in between releases they shouldnt have any problems causing mass chaos. (thats to say the retro stands up to a quality and looks test). Then sometimes, they go all out in one year, as if they will never be around again. An over saturation effect. There is definitely a science and method behind releases.. Maybe they are finally getting it right?

all i know is:

DO NOT PUT THAT CRAPPY ASHY VELOUR-%$$ BS THAT IS REFERRED TO AS "SUEDE"

indifferent.gif

If this is true, and that OG Emerald cw drops....they WILL be copped on release day no questions asked!

If this is true, and that OG Emerald cw drops....they WILL be copped on release day no questions asked!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by capfive

Nike retroing these without doin an OG colorway is one of the biggest injustices i can remember
that was truly a blueprint for "how to take a popular sneaker and make em completely wack"
yea they messed up by not dropping the OG cw's......but i'd still like to get my hands on the grey and white colorways
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Change the title of this thread!  Your wish has come true!
http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-griffey-max-ii-returns-summer-2011.html

this happy happy news brought tears to my eyes...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can FINALLY retire............I never do this, but at least 3 pairs copped.

Nike retroing these without doin an OG colorway is one of the biggest injustices i can remember
that was truly a blueprint for "how to take a popular sneaker and make em completely wack"
yea they messed up by not dropping the OG cw's......but i'd still like to get my hands on the grey and white colorways
smokin.gif

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-griffey-max-ii-returns-summer-2011.html

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i never buy two pair of a shoe but this will be the first time. i loved these when i had them as a kid. i wore them to death back then and im going to do the same since they are dropping again

i never buy two pair of a shoe but this will be the first time. i loved these when i had them as a kid. i wore them to death back then and im going to do the same since they are dropping again

Back
Top Bottom