Nike React Hyperdunk 2017 Flyknit

Missed out on LAs and CHI. Before I order a pair of lows, anyone have an idea if the lows will be releasing with flyknit

I really like the flyknit react hyperdunks. It is a bit wide but its super comfy. I haven't played in them yet but I did wore them for a couple of hours. One overlooked feature I think is the tongue. Its super padded and the suede material is very soft. Over all I am quite impressed with the materials and it feels super premium.

I really like the flyknit react hyperdunks. It is a bit wide but its super comfy. I haven't played in them yet but I did wore them for a couple of hours. One overlooked feature I think is the tongue. Its super padded and the suede material is very soft. Over all I am quite impressed with the materials and it feels super premium.
Ordered a pair of the red lows last night from footlocker, backordered till the 18th

got to try these on and while it has a traditional tongue, it might as well be that bootie construction because the flyknit on the tongue is tightly knitted that it has little to no stretch and it's sewn on both sides up to about the lower ankle area

got flyknit burn from just putting them on

why can't these companies just loosen it up a bit and just let the laces tighten it themselves, really hate the current trend of the upper being so tight that it's a struggle just to put them on :smh:

Yes, the top 3 lacelets are the only ones "free" or "unrestricted". I mean, once on, the lockdown and heel slip is gone - that part i do like.

I feel thats mostly how flyknits are. Some areas are going to be more restrictive, but it will break in eventually and become like butter. My Kobe 11s have the same issue. Around the last eyelet is where the flyknit would dig into my foot (not to mention the shortest laces ever). After they broke in though the pain was gone.

nah, it doesn't break in, LunarEpics 2 lows were the same in that area and when it barely budges on try-on, it isn't going to stretch much, if at all

the same with KD9, tight part of the upper aren't even flyknit on those, just terrible stitching placement and you will struggle to put them on every single time even if after you beat the hell out of them after 6 months

Kobe 11s different, the midfoot isn't directly in contact with flyknit, any stretch might be very minimal but it's most likely the cushion/padding just deflating or molding to your feet

I have 3 pairs of Kobe 11s too and the toe part is tight on the sides and it never really stretched, it still hurts after I wear the shoe all day

I don't get it...Nike is giving the hyperdunk line a downgrade by going from zoom in he 2016 to this react. From what I read, react is just a re-tooled version of lunar. Foam isn't really a technological breakthrough. Wouldn't Nike want their top of the line team shoe to feature zoom, which is its best cushioning technology?
Or do they want the hyperdunks to be a take down from the Lebrons or KD's?

Any word on the Manila hyperdunk low release? Really want a pair but don't want to pay titan's shipping fee.

I don't get it...Nike is giving the hyperdunk line a downgrade by going from zoom in he 2016 to this react. From what I read, react is just a re-tooled version of lunar. Foam isn't really a technological breakthrough. Wouldn't Nike want their top of the line team shoe to feature zoom, which is its best cushioning technology?
Or do they want the hyperdunks to be a take down from the Lebrons or KD's?

No pun intended but I believe React is in reaction to the popularity of Boost. That's their answer to Boost.

Any sign of ID or new colors for FK version? Liked the grey with dark blue swoosh but no release

Nope.

Interested to see how these have broke in for anyone who has worn on court.
They felt great on foot when I tried on.

Shame. ...
There will be an off white version, but what for?
20170822_221233.png

I d like a more attractive version to ball in

Lunarlon that doesn't bottom out (which is what supposedly React will be) is still a pretty solid set up. I balled in both the '17 and '16 Flyknits and the 2017 blows last years out the park. Way better response, court feel, low to the floor, etc. Basically a Kyrie 3 with cushion.

Good news though for people that loved last years: you can cop last year's flyknits for $75 new at the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom