Nike React Hyperdunk 2017 Flyknit

IMG_0972.JPG

I saw this at an HOH not sure if it's the 9/15 release

Just ordered Royal with 20% code, hopefully seeing price in EU. All other colors were out of the offer but apparently they forgot to add new color code from exclusions :smile:
Will see if US multi / blue will be different or not, but don t think so

Last edited:
Just ordered Royal with 20% code, hopefully seeing price in EU. All other colors were out of the offer but apparently they forgot to add new color code from exclusions :smile:
Will see if US multi / blue will be different or not, but don t think so

Picture of the royal color you just ordered?

It is pic just above, don t have it yet

Oh. Okay. That royal color been out in the states since 8/24 or somethibg. Interested to see what 9/15 looks like. Sometimes they would release the shoe at the stores first then release online later. Who knows.

Me too, I pulled the trigger due to 20%, but if 9/15 looks much better will return it...but strange in US to have in store only for royal

The non flyknit Mids are already at the outlets btw, was able to grab a pair on the 30% wall for $77.

What's better for overall performance?

Kobe AD NXT, Hyperdunk 17 FK or CE17 PK?

Last edited:
Nice review. I liked the way the Elites and the React felt on foot with just trying on. Want to try a pair of these lows on court.

Eastbay release calendar updated, so same royal colorway, don t see why they call it multi. I ve received mine yesterday

What's better for overall performance?

Kobe AD NXT, Hyperdunk 17 FK or CE17 PK?
Depends on what you value most.

Elite traction, elite responsiveness, low to ground, lateral support, and adequate impact protection? '17 FK HD

Elite impact protection, elite cushion, elite support/lock down? '17 PK CE . The CE are also more durable and are ready to go out the box. The HD need some break in time to conform to your foot.

Kobe NXTs don't compare.

Anybody have the threading rip? These ripped from the heel, I suspect it's because of the way I have to force my foot in.

You guys think Nike will take these back?

Attachments

• IMG_0463.JPG
    IMG_0463.JPG
    363 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0464.JPG
    IMG_0464.JPG
    233.3 KB · Views: 29
If you're near a Nike Factory Store, they're already marked down to $75. If you don't mind the clearance wall and you were able to get on the 25 off 75 coupon, you can get it for $56 after tax.

These are pretty similar to the CE17. Granted I only tried them instore (did a few lateral cuts and mini jumps lol). When tied to the top lace hole, these give you a great locked-in feel with great traction.

I felt like the non-FK ones are just as good/better.

Only thing that irks me is that 'michelin man' midsole.

These are pretty similar to the CE17. Granted I only tried them instore (did a few lateral cuts and mini jumps lol). When tied to the top lace hole, these give you a great locked-in feel with great traction.

I felt like the non-FK ones are just as good/better.

Only thing that irks me is that 'michelin man' midsole.

I'm not sure how you can say these are pretty similar to the CE17s

Two totally different shoes imo. The cushioning on these are waaaay more firmer than on the CEs.

Nah the fit is more wider, cushion isn't as bouncy, and traction is better. The CE17 PK is also a lot more durable having own both currently.

Back
Top Bottom