Nike React Hyperdunk 2017 Flyknit

First test with FK17, good locking, traction but sure firmer than kd9 but this is logical.
Globally comfy.
Main concern is sizing, wide which is good for me, but a bit short so hurted my toe...will try again with tighter lacing.

22580334_133609070623063_1078489605403049984_n.jpg

Yeah cool. So no news about FK lows right? Wouldn’t mind trying a pair of lows on deep discount.

I love my 16 Crazy Explosive low but I'm willing to give up some comfort, to gain a little more court feel and responsiveness. How do these compare to the Crazy Explosive and Harden Vol1? That's currently my rotation. Are these HDs more like the Kobe 11? My college season starts in a week!!!

I love my 16 Crazy Explosive low but I'm willing to give up some comfort, to gain a little more court feel and responsiveness. How do these compare to the Crazy Explosive and Harden Vol1? That's currently my rotation. Are these HDs more like the Kobe 11? My college season starts in a week!!!
I've owned all the shoes above except the Kobe 11 (have the 9 elites though). The 2017 HD FK traction is comparable to the 9s and very responsive, low to the ground, and wide foot friendly with excellent foot transition. Compared to the CE, the cushioning set up is probably the polar opposite and extremely firm (the react set up has no bounce and is pretty dead but stable), however the HD is extremely light and not as clunky. If you're a bigger dude, I'd lean towards the mesh option because the flyknit's footbed stretches on hard cuts.

This is good to hear! I'm currently balling in the Nike 2K4 (all time fav) and Kyrie 3. Kyrie's aren't too bad, but obvs the lack of impact protection isn't a good long time investment.

Looking towards the HD17 FK..

I've owned all the shoes above except the Kobe 11 (have the 9 elites though). The 2017 HD FK traction is comparable to the 9s and very responsive, low to the ground, and wide foot friendly with excellent foot transition. Compared to the CE, the cushioning set up is probably the polar opposite and extremely firm (the react set up has no bounce and is pretty dead but stable), however the HD is extremely light and not as clunky. If you're a bigger dude, I'd lean towards the mesh option because the flyknit's footbed stretches on hard cuts.

Anybody know where to find the new York colorway? I need those badly!!!! Only places I have found is stockx and goat

Back
Top Bottom